View full information regarding 2011 Nissan Armada Redesign and also take a look on wonderful pictures/photos of changes in model.
Nissan has revealed prices and details of the new 2011 Armada large SUV. The 2011 Nissan Armada is trendy, dominant, roomy, and designed to supply the complete adventures experience with room for the whole family – and their stuff. 2011 Armada price starts from $37,910 and it will be offered in three well-equipped models, Armada SV, Armada SL and Armada Platinum. Each one is presented in a choice of 2-wheel or 4-wheel drive. Here is mentioned information of 2011 Nissan Armada Redesign including striking Pics of Changes in Model.
Armada continues to stand out in the full-size SUV segment, merging unbridled power, premium interior comfort and a broad range of accessible technology. All 2011 Armadas are powered with a 5.6-liter Endurance V8 engine rated at 317 horsepower and 385 lb-ft of torque, along with an advanced 5-speed automatic transmission, heavy-duty fully boxed ladder frame and relaxed double-wishbone suspension. Obtainable options include Moonroof and DVD Family Entertainment System.
2011 Nissan Armada Price
2011 Nissan Armada is now on sale at almost all Nissan dealers countrywide. Prices for the 2011 Armada begin at $37,910 for the entry level 4×2 SC model with a 5-speed automatic transmission.
Retail Prices for the 2011 Nissan Armada as per manufacturer’s suggested are as follows:
- 2011 Nissan Armada 4×2 SV 5AT: $37,910.
- 2011 Nissan Armada 4×4 SV 5AT: $43,510.
- 2011 Nissan Armada 4×2 SL 5AT: $42,840.
- 2011 Nissan Armada 4×4 SL 5AT: $45,640.
- 2011 Nissan Armada 4×2 Platinum: $50,090.
- 2011 Nissan Armada 4×4 Platinum: $52,890.
The 2011 Nissan Armada is offered with Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) technology that allows drivers to use traditional gasoline or an alternative fuel like E85. The major changes for 2011 include a renaming of two of the three available Armada trim levels, following a number of enhancements for the last model year. The Armada SV replaces the prior Armada SE, the Armada SL replaces the earlier Titanium model, and the Armada Platinum model continues unchanged. Other changes comprise the addition of one new exterior color, Espresso Black, and the earlier Stone interior color has been replaced with a new Almond color.
All Armada SV comes with long list of standard equipment and available comfort and convenience features, including overhead console with multi-storage capacity, Dual Zone Automatic A/C, power windows and door locks, power adjustable pedals, etc.
The Armada SL adds an array of features, including Nissan Intelligent Key™, leather-appointed seating, RearView Monitor, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, premium Bose® audio system with 11 speakers and subwoofer, power-folding 60/40-split 3rd row seat and auto-leveling rear air suspension. The Armada Platinum model includes heated front seats and steering wheel, power rear liftgate, moonroof, DVD Family Entertainment System and Nissan Navigation system with XM NavTraffic® system with Real-Time Traffic Information (XM® subscription required, sold separately) and 9.3GB Music Box® Hard Drive.
Highlights of the 2011 Nissan Armada full-size SUV consists of following features and specs:
- Chrome tailpipe finisher on SL and Platinum models
- Available power tilt/sliding glass moonroof (standard on Platinum)
- Seven available exterior colors: Navy Blue, Lakeshore Slate, Galaxy Black, Smoke, Silver Lightning, Tuscan Sun and Blizzard
- Progressive exterior design combining modern styling with traditional Nissan SUV ruggedness
- Two-piece body-color side moldings with chrome insert strip (SL and Platinum)
- SL and Platinum badges on respective models
- Standard power-folding outside mirrors with integrated turn signals and puddle lamps on Platinum model
- Rear liftgate with opening rear glass; power-operated liftgate standard on Platinum
- Rear proximity sensor system (back-up obstacle warning) in rear bumper; standard front sensor on Platinum
- Long wheelbase (123.2 inches) and a highly manageable overall length (207.7 inches)
- Body-color grille (SV) or chrome grille (SL, Platinum), chrome front door handles (body color on rear), standard side step rails
- Halogen headlights, available fog lights (standard on SL and Platinum)
- Standard one-piece type roof rails; standard chrome roof rack on SL and Platinum
- Privacy glass on 2nd and 3rd row windows and rear liftgate; power-operated flip-out rear quarter windows on Platinum (manual flip-out on SV, SL)
Models and Manufacturing
- Available in SV, SL and Platinum models in 4WD and 2WD drive configurations
- Assembled by Nissan North America Manufacturing Canton, Mississippi Plant
Engine and Driveline
- Available All-Mode 4-wheel drive system with Auto/2WD/4H/4LO modes, electronically controlled part-time transfer case, 3.35:1 4LO crawl gear ratio
- Standard 2-wheel or 4-wheel limited-slip (ABLS) and Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) system (includes deactivation switch)
- Standard Dana drive axles
- 9,000-pound maximum towing capacity with higher axle ratio (when properly equipped)
- 28-gallon fuel tank
- Standard 5.6-liter DOHC V8 engine, producing 317 horsepower @ 5,200 rpm and 385 lb-ft of torque @ 3,400 rpm; torque tuned for optimum performance
- Available Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) technology allows for the use of ethanol/gasoline fuel mixtures (containing up to 85 percent renewable ethanol)
- Aluminum block with cast iron cylinder liners, forged steel crankshaft, microfinished crankshaft and camshafts, graphite-coated pistons, 6-bolt main bearing caps, single-stage timing chain
- Electronic “drive-by-wire” throttle for precise control
- Standard 5-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with tow/haul modes for enhanced performance and fuel efficiency
- Unique gear set, variable lock-up torque converter and advanced A/T management for improved shifting and economy
Suspension, Steering and Braking
- 4-wheel disc brakes with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA)
- 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels (painted finish) with P265/70R18 Conti-Trac tires on SV models
- 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels (painted finish) with P275/60R20 Michelin tires on SL models
- 20-inch chrome-clad aluminum-alloy wheels with P275/60R20 Michelin tires on Platinum models
- Full-size spare tire
- F-Alpha fully boxed all-steel frame
- Double-wishbone front suspension with 23 mm diameter stabilizer bar
- Double-wishbone rear suspension with 22.2 mm diameter stabilizer bar
- KYB twin-tube shock absorbers
- Automatic self-leveling rear air suspension on SL and Platinum models
- Engine-speed-sensitive power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering
Safety and Security
- Child safety rear door locks
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Engine immobilizer
- Vehicle security System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with standard warning lamp (in gauge cluster) or warning display in navigation system (Platinum)
- Delayed power retention
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) with dual-stage front supplemental air bags with seat belt sensors and front occupant classification sensor
- Roof-mounted curtain supplemental air bags for side impact and rollover head protection for outboard positions in all three rows
- Front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Front seat Active Head Restraints
- 3-point front seat belts with dual pretensioners and load limiters
- 3-point seat belts for all rear seat occupants, including center position
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) child seat anchor system
- Standard Nissan Navigation System with XM NavTraffic® with Real-Time Traffic Information (XM® subscription required, sold separately) on Platinum
- Standard wood grain interior trim on SL and Platinum models
- Nissan Intelligent Key™ with Twist Start (SL and Platinum models)
- Available DVD Family Entertainment System (standard on Platinum) with 8.0-inch rear monitor, two wireless headphones and remote controller
- Standard RearView Monitor, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and HomeLink® Universal Transceiver on SL and Platinum models
- Standard power-adjustable foot pedals (with memory on Platinum)
- Two interior colors: Almond and Charcoal
- Large, comfortable interior with class-leading 2nd row roominess and best-in-class interior overhead storage
- Seating capacity up to 8 passengers
- Front bucket seats with center console, manual lumbar support, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and available 4-way power-adjustable passenger seat (standard on SL and Platinum models)
- Heated front seats, heated steering wheel, Platinum logo embroidered front seats on Platinum
- Flat-fold front passenger seat with recessed work area (SV only)
- Highly functional front center console with specialized storage areas for pens, tissues, CDs, HVAC vents, two cupholders and 12-volt power outlet at rear of console
- Overhead console with multiple storage bins, six overhead dome lights, rear HVAC controls
- 2nd row fold flat 40/20/40 split bench seat; available 2nd row captain’s chairs with removable 2nd row console (optional on Platinum)
- Elevated 3rd row 60/40-split folding bench seat (folds flat into floor); standard power-folding feature (except SV 4×2 – optional)
- Standard Seton leather-appointed seating on SL and Platinum models; cloth seating surfaces on SV
- Up to 14 cupholders
- Gated floor-mounted shifter for a sporty appearance and enhanced shift control
- Standard dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power door locks with illuminated switches and anti-lockout system with auto door lock speed-sensing function
- Available Bose® audio system with AM/FM/MP3/CD6, 11 speakers and subwoofer (optional on SV 4×2, standard on SV 4×4 and SL models)
- Standard premium Bose® audio system with 9.3 GB Music Box® Hard Drive, AM/FM/MP3/CD6 with 11 speakers and subwoofer, dual media (allows use of radio and CD at the same time – headphones must be used to listen to the second audio source), amplifier and XM® Satellite Radio (XM® subscription required, sold separately) on Platinum
Photos/pics of 2011 Nissan Armada:
Video of 2011 Nissan Armada - Los Angeles CA from youtube:
You Might Also Like :