Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation abbreviated as APSRTC provides online booking facilities to its customer. Now, APSRTC user can easily do advance ticket booking and reservation online through APSRTC Online e-Tickets. For APSRTC Online Booking, you just need to visit www.apsrtc.in to plan your journey. Get the full guidance about APSRTC Online Booking below.
Screenshot of www.apsrtc.in (e-ticket reservation page)
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) is one of the world’s largest bus transport system. It was established in 1932 as a unit of Nizam State Railways-Road Transport Division. APSRTC won the Guiness World Record for the world's largest fleet of buses about 19900 odd buses. Its initial fleet consisted of only 27 buses but now it has been expanded to about 20972 buses as of 30 January 2009. It connects around 24336 villages.
APSRTC Online Booking Guide
If you are travelling in Andhra Pradesh as well as its neighboring states like Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Pondicherry, Maharashtra, Orissa, Chhattisgarh and Goa and wish to book tickets and reservation for road transport, then APSRTC provides extremely easy and simple online booking service which can be used by anyone on computer from anyplace and anywhere.
For APSRTC Online Booking, visit www.apsrtc.in. If you are new users, then first get the member registration form and fill it with your account info, personal, contact (home) information, once you submit it, you will be able to login and book your e-ticket online. The APSRTC Online e-Tickets facility is available from 6am to 6pm.
APSRTC also provides following way to book tickets
- By visiting any APSRTC reservation counters or any authorized ticket booking agent.
- Reservation using Credit cards at reservation points. This facility can be availed by those who have a Visa or Master card. Currently this facility is available only at MGBS and JBS.
- You can Order ticket through telephone. By using this method, you can call the helpline and book your ticket which will be delivered at your doorstep. This facility is available in all major cities in Andhra Pradesh.
APSRTC has wide range to cover approximately 7 million kms and it carries about 126 million passengers to their destinations every day with an amazing service facility.
APSRTC Provides Number of facilities like,
- provide safe, clean, comfortable, punctual and courteous commuter service at an economic fare
- provide employee satisfaction in financial and humanistic terms
- strive towards financial self-reliance in regard to performance and growth
- attain a position of reputation and respect in the society
For refund queries mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention user ID and OB reference no. of the transaction
If you have any other reservation or operation related queries, then mail to email@example.com.
For further assist, contact on 040 27617572 or +91 99592 26390 from 10.00 to 18.00 hrs
More information like tickets fares, timings of buses, contact number about Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation is available at www.apsrtc.gov.in.
You Might Also Like :