APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport) is providing online Reservation facilities. Now you can book very easily to APSRTC Bus ticket reservation. If you want to travel in Andhra Pradesh and its neighboring states like a Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Orissa, Maharashtra, Goa and the union territory of Pondicherry then You do online booking.
Andhra Pradesh State Road transport corporation, APSRTC has provides many ways to book tickets for road transport. Recently, it provides an online booking service. Now you can book APSRTC e-Ticket from your desktop. For this Purpose All you have to do is visit www.apsrtc.in and plan your travel. If you are new users first you have to register an account and after then you will be able to login and book your e-ticket. Currently, this Facility can only be availed between 6am and 6pm.
Other Way to book tickets
- By visiting any APSRTC reservation counters or any authorized ticket booking agent.
- Reservation using Credit cards at reservation points. This facility can be availed by those who have a Visa or Master card. Currently this facility is available only at MGBS and JBS.
- You are Ordering ticket through telephone. By using this method you can call the help line and book your ticket which will deliver at your doorstep. This facility is available in all major cities in Andhra Pradesh.
Now you want get more information about APSRTC you can visit apsrtc.gov.in and and get information about the tickets fares, timings of buses, contact number to book through telephone, Special pilgrim services offered etc.
APSRTC is most reliable services playing within outside of Andhra Pradesh. It was established about 75 years ago and it connects 24336 villages. APSRTC Provides Number of facilities, which is given below:
- To provide safe, clean, comfortable, punctual and courteous commuter service at an economic fare.
- To provide employee satisfaction in financial and humanistic terms.
- To strive towards financial self-reliance in regard to performance and growth.
- To attain a position of reputation and respect in the society.
If you have refund queries then mail on : email@example.com. Mentioning user ID and OB reference no. of the transaction.
To any other reservation or operation related queries please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have any other problem, contact the following numbers from 10.00 to 18.00 hrs: 040 27617572 or +91 99592 26390
Source : www.apsrtc.in
You Might Also Like :