The official website of BillMatrix is www.BillMatrix.com. BillMatrix has changed their name as Fiserv. BillMatrix is the world’s leading provider of financial services technology solutions. BillMatrix has declared a new market direction and product identity that signals their collective promise to you and to leading the transformation of financial services technology. It offers electronic payment services for premier nationally to their clients. You can also pay your bill via credit cards, ATM cards, debit cards, electronic checks or PayPal®. It makes your bill payment secure, fast and convenience. BillMatrix can also make direct your walk-in payments, recurring payments and eLockbox services.
Since 1994, BillMatrix electronic bill payment services have been implemented in most important utility companies across the country. The company provides an additional bill payment method to their customers.
There are mainly six ways to pay your bill from BillMatrix.com:
Phone payments: You can pay your bill via IVR system. IVR service provides an automated, secure environment to the customers to make payments over the phone using credit cards, ATM debit cards or electronic checks.
Web payments: BillMatrix offers secure, hosted and web-based payment services. You can pay bill through your website.
Agent payments: Agent payments system provides separate web solution for your benefit. They provides field personnel, branch agents or other employees to access a separate web page to accept payments from your customers. BillMatrix also offers web services API integration options which can be used to expand the functionality of your existing user interfaces.
Recurring: With the help of their recurring payment services as part of your electronic payment offerings, your organization will be positioned to offer a greater collection of options for your customers.
E-lockbox: With the help of e-Lockbox and Walk-in Solutions, you can convert paper transaction into electronic transactions. They can also help you to aggregate and clean CheckFreePay® and other third-party payments in order to settle process and minimize exceptions. E-lockbox helps to rationalize the income capture process and serve to positively impact your income reduce errors and optimize treasury and accounting efficiencies.
Mortgage: Nowadays, mortgage servicing firms are providing ATM, debit and electronic check solutions to satisfy the demand of the customers. With the help of BillMatrix your business will be positioned to meet the needs of your borrowers. Their expertise in this market allows you to carry your team in the peak of the market.
Benefits of BillMatrix Utility Fee Pay Online:
- Comprehensive online reporting
- Greater customer satisfaction due to increased payment methods
- Improved cash flow
- Improved customer relations
- Reduced costs including fewer CSR calls - transfer consumers from CSR payments to self-service IVR and Internet systems
- Consolidated payment activity reporting
- Full integration
- Fraud protection/security & reliability
- Complete support - Client services, customer
- Fast, turnkey implementation
- Full range of payment options - major credit cards, ATM debit cards, ACH/electronic checks, PayPal® , cash at CheckFreePay® and other walk-in facilities
Features of BillMatrix Utility Fee Pay Online:
- Fast, seamless implementation - The Fiserv Client Relationship Manager serves as a primary point of contact for your organization during your entire project.
- Simplified accounting - Their accounting and treasury processes allow your staff resources to be more efficiently allocated.
- Professional Customer Care - The Fiserv Customer Care teams serve as an extension to your company. Each of their representatives works to present your organization in the most positive manner.
- Extended functionality for your field personnel - Agent Payments allows your field personnel to accept optional payment methods on behalf of your customer.
- Real-time integration with existing systems - These real-time interfaces validate account numbers on both their IVR and Web interfaces.
How to pay online bill of CoServ by BillMatrix?
If you want to pay online bill of CoServ by BillMatrix, then you have to write 10-digit customer number and account number. After that, write your email address and press Next button.
How to pay online bill of CenterPoint Energy by BillMatrix?
If you want to pay online bill of CenterPoint Energy by BillMatrix then you have to write your account number and type of payment and press Continue button.
How to pay bill of AEP by BillMatrix:
- First, select your electric account type.
- After that, enter your electric account name and number.
- Now, write your phone number and electric service location address with zip code and press Continue button.
You Might Also Like :
- How to Pay AT&TBill Online at Att.com
- How to Pay Comed Bill Online at www.comed.com - e-Bill Payment Guideline
- How to Pay or Check Macy Bill online from www.Macys.com
- Westar Energy Bill Pay: Steps for Online Payment
- A Guide to DTE energy login & bill payment
- How pay or view Allegheny Power Bill from Alleghenypower.com's my bill payment page