Canara Bank invites application for the post of investment officers on contract. Interested candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.canarabank.com from 22nd June, 2010 to 10th July, 2010, no other mode of application will be accepted.
Canara bank is the 5th largest bank of India, was established in 1906 at Mangalore, Karnataka by a well known personality Mr. Ammembal Subba Rao Pai. It offers a host of banking and value added services to its customers, which include Personal Banking Services, Corporate Banking Services, NRI Banking Services and Priority & SME Credit Services. Canara bank network spread in all over the nation and also in abroad including London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, and Dubai.
Details of Canara Bank Recruitment for investment officers
Opening Date for on-line registration in Website : 22.06.2010
Closing Date for on-line registration in Website : 10.07.2010
Date of Written Test : 05.09.2010
Start Date for Fee Deposit : 22 June 2010
Last Date of Fee deposit : 10 July 2010
Last Date of Reprint : 25 July 2010
Number of post : 700 (Investment Officers on Contract) (SC-106, ST-53, OBC-191, UR-350)
Age Limit : 21 to 30
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.50/-
- For others: Rs.300/-
Pay Scale : Rs.15000/- per month subject to achievement of minimum threshold premium of Rs.1 lakh per month i.e., Rs.12 lakh per annum.
- Basic: Rs.10, 000/-
- HRA: Rs.2, 500/- [25% Basic]
- Conveyance: Rs.1, 500/- [15% Basic]
- Medical Aid: Rs.1, 000/- [10% Basic]
Period of Contract: Three years
- Graduate from any courses, preferably with MBA, having flair for marketing the Insurance, Mutual Fund and other products of the Bank.
- Knowledge (Read / Write / Speak) of the local language of the State.
- After their temporary selection, candidates must necessarily be qualified by passing the IRDA License Examination
- Temporarily selected candidates shall be allowed to join the bank only if they acquire the IRDA Licence within the period stipulated by the Bank.
Candidate must have the following;
- Passion for Marketing
- Work independently and also with team
- Computer literacy (MS-DOS, MS Windows, Basic concepts of Networking & Connectivity, MS Office)
- Good communication skills
How to apply:
For online registration, visit the Canara bank site and get and fill up registration form before the last dates as mentioned for the posts. After online registration candidates are requested to write their Registration Number, Name, Date of Birth, and Post Applied for on the back of the Payment Challan / NEFT Receipt. Candidates must submit this original Payment Challan / NEFT Receipt along with Test Call Letter at the time of Written Test without which candidates are not permitted to appear for the examination.
To get full notification from Canara namk website.
You Might Also Like :
- Canara Bank Clerical Recruitment Application 2010
- Canara Bank Net Banking - Online Internet Banking at canarabank.com
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2010 Application Form & Notifications
- IDBI Bank Recruitment Application 2010
- How to Apply online for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2012-2013
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010 Notification