ChoiceTrade is a leading securities brokerage firm offers some of the lowest commissions in the industry like $5 per stock commissions, just $5 per trade plus $0.55 per contract options commissions. No minimum account balance requires to open a new stock trading account on ChoiceTrade. Read more about ChoiceTrade review 2010 Choicetrade promotion code & Account Features below.
Screenshot of www.choicetrade.com
ChoiceTrade review 2010
ChoiceTrade is an advanced technology securities brokerage firm offers both web-based and software based trading services. It provides online and direct access trading of equities, options, stocks and mutual funds with low commission fees and has been in business since 2000.
To trading stocks and options, it provides various trading platform including ChoiceTrader Online, ChoiceStreamer PLUS, ChoiceTrader DirectPro, and ChoiceTrader Select.
ChoiceTrader Online trading platform is available anywhere through any online browser. It provides easy order entry and fast execution on the U.S. stocks and options. The streaming quotes, news, charts, and chains are offers by ChoiceStreamer PLUS, a turbocharged direct access trading platform of ChoiceTrade.
ChoiceTrader DirectPro is a direct access trading platform that facilitates direct access trading connections, streaming real-time market data, intelligent order routing, watch lists, customizable charts, alerts to help protect users positions, and stocks and options trading. ChoiceTrader Select is a DMA platform planned to accommodate the individual trader and provides basket trading.
The company’s solution allows user to track their investments online and research company news and SEC filings, by intra-day or extended charting, watch live video broadcasts, and gather historical data.
You can connect with like-minded traders and investors, share portfolios, and participate in ChoiceTrade-sponsored events in ChoiceTrader’s Investor Community that allows you to create a personal profile, meet and communicate with other members, form investment clubs, read and create blogs etc.
ChoiceTrade Account Features:
- Direct access trading with very low commissions
- Very good customer service
- Investor community
- Great trading tools
- Very low commissions and fees
- No account minimum or inactivity fees
- No extra charges for large-sized orders, stocks below $1 or extended hours trading
- Paper/virtual trading
ChoiceTrade Trading Commissions and Investment Value
- Investment products: stocks, options, mutual funds, ETFs
- Minimum to open account: $0 for cash account; 2,000 for margin account
- $5 per stock and ETFs trade, unlimited shares
- Options commission: $5 plus $0.55 per contract
- Direct Access trading: $0.005 per share. $1 minimum per trade
- Mutual funds: $25 per trade
How to open ChoiceTrade Account?
Visit the official website ChoiceTrade www.choicetrade.com, where you can apply online for ChoiceTrade Account. Complete account application process takes your little time of about 20 minutes. On this website, you have to follow four easy steps from complete application process to start trading to open ChoiceTrade Account.
In first step you can get important information about procedures for opening a new account and online application form. Click on ‘Start Online Application’ link, open registration form fill up required field to continue the application process. The process should take no more than 5 to 10 minutes of your time.
After applying online, you will receive your new ChoiceTrade account number by email and you can fund your account. To get funding information, visit the fund account link. You will begin trading, after your account is funded and you can log in to ChoiceTrader Online with your account information or download one of our other platforms.
Choicetrade promotion code
Choicetrade promotion code also called “Choice Trade Discount code”, “Choice Trade Coupons code” or “Choice Trade Secret code”. To get a full-featured streaming platform for 4 months free at Choicetrade and get the latest ChoiceTrade coupons, visit www.choicetrade.com
You Might Also Like :
- Compare Brokerage Fees : Interactive Brokers vs OptionsHouse 2010
- Zecco Trading Review 2010 : Discount Online Broker
- Tips for Buying Scottrade Penny Stocks from Scottrade.com
- Charles Schwab (schwab.com) Login Guide For Online Trading & Investment
- How to Open Singapore CDP account for broking/trading?
- Comparison of Brokerage Charges of Traders in India 2012