CIMB Clicks (previously known as Channel-e) is the online service for access the internet banking and financial services that is provided by CIMB Bank to their all ATM Credit Cardholders. To use Internet Banking and perform your online transactions, you have to login via www.cimbclicks.com.my. It is particularly provided for the requirements of consumer banking clients of CIMB.
About CIMB Bank:
CIMB Bank is the second largest financial services provider in Malaysia. It provides the group of financial products and services included in corporate and investment banking, internet banking, consumer banking, treasury, insurance and asset management. It offers retail banking services through 367 branches country-wide and over 2100 self-service terminal and internet channels.
CIMB Clicks Registration:
If you have a Housing Loan or CIMB Credit Card with CIMB Bank, then you can make banking transactions easy and convenience with CIMB Clicks Internet Banking in the comfortable way from your own home.
Two types of registration method are given at registration page :  For Credit Card user and  For Housing loan. so click on the right one for you and fill up the fields. You have to select 6 digit ePin and submit it and then start your banking transactions online.
CIMB Clicks First Time Login
CIMB Clicks Internet Banking first time users have to mention some required details for accessing the online banking.
- Go on www.cimbclicks.com and get the First Time Login page at right side of the site.
- First provide your Bank Card No, Credit Card No or Loan No.
- Enter the 6 digits Internet E-Pin, CIMB Clicks ID, CIMB Clicks Password, and Mother's Maiden Name. (You have to remember ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ for your next online banking transactions)
- Enter your Introducer's Details and select the CIMB Bank Branch.
- If you agree with terms and condition then select the accept option and submit it. (You can start to create internet banking account with the Internet e-PIN)
CIMB Clicks Login
Click on ‘Login’ in menu under internet banking. You can login for CIMB Clicks Internet banking easily anytime by entering ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’.
CIMB Clicks Internet banking services
You can save lots of time to perform transactions by using own PC with connection of internet with the help of CIMB Clicks Internet banking. After login, you will see many services available of internet banking including Account Enquiry, Transfer Funds, and Pay Bills.
- Account Enquiry :To see the summary of the accounts that you have with the bank and the transaction history for a particular period that you choose.
- Transfer Funds : To transfer funds between savings account and current account or transfer funds to own account in other banks. After you transfer fund, get the TAC code which will be sent to your mobile phone via SMS.
- Pay Bills : Pay bills to the popular merchant by internet banking. You will need to have the bill number or account number on your hand and request for TAC code sent to your mobile phone as a security.
Get more information about CIMB Clicks Login by watching personal banking demo at www.cimbclicks.com.my/clicksdemo/login.html
CIMB Clicks Support:
For customer support related to CIMB Clicks, mobile banking, phone banking or self service terminals, use following contact details:
Call Centre’s Contact Number:
1 300 880 900 (Local)
603 2295 6100 (International)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating Hours : 24 hours
You Might Also Like :
- How to Login to Union Bank of California Online banking at Uboc.com
- Rbs Digital Banking Login Guide at RbsDigital.Com or www.Rbs.Co.Uk
- Guide to Encompass Credit Union Internet Banking using www.encompasscu.com.au
- How to Login & access Bendigo Bank's e-Banking Service?
- Wells Fargo Login Guide to start online services
- How to Login & access Online Banking service from Open 24 website for Ireland?