Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment 2010 for the post of Corporation Bank clerks in the branches/offices of the bank in different states, India by Corporation Bank through its official website, www.corpbank.com. At Corporation bank, the recruitment 2010 is for 1250 posts of clerks.
A Premier Public Sector Bank, Corporation Bank is Undertaken by Government of India. In 12th March, 1906, about 104 years ago Corporation Bank was started in the temple town of Udupi with an initial capital of just Rs.5000. Now with over 3500 service outlets across the nation, Corporation Bank has recorded Rs. 1,55,936 Crore mark in business and even far more, served by committed and dedicated 12,000 plus Corp bankers. The founder of Corporation Bank was committed to fulfill the long felt banking needs of the people.
Details about the clerk vacancy in Corporation Bank is as follows:
- Clerk - 1250 posts (SC-188, ST-95, OBC-311, GEN-656)
- Age Limit : 18-28 years as on 01.06.2010
- Pay Scale : Clerical Cadre will be Rs.9,500/-
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline with 40% or more marks in aggregate from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification. SC/ST/XS/VH/HI/OH candidates must obtain 35% marks. Computer Literacy is essential for the post.
- Application Fee : For SC/ST/VH/HI/OH/Ex-Servicemen Rs.50/-, For All Others Rs.200/- Application fee including out of pocket expenses should be paid in cash at any of the Branches of Corporation Bank to A/c No 0377/CA/01/000709.
- How To Apply : Candidates are required to apply on-line through official website.
- Last Dates: Closing date for On-Line Registration : 31.07.2010
Application for the clerical post is to be submitted online and applicant can submit application from 1 July 2010 to 30 July 2010 from the Corporation Bank website. Call Letters to be downloaded from website on 24 August 2010. Written exam will be conducted by the Corporation Bank on 12 September 2010. 200 questions will be consisted in the written test, which carries 260 marks. In the written test, there will be four sections.
- Reasoning and Numerical Ability: 100 Questions (160 marks)
- English: 40 Questions (40 marks)
- Clerical Aptitude: 40 Questions (40 marks)
- General Knowledge: 20 Questions (20 marks)
Candidate who will be qualified in the written test, called for interview. So who wants to apply for the post of clerk, visit the Corporation bank website and apply online.
You Might Also Like :
- Punjab national bank recruitment Exam & Results Updates
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2010 for Probationary Clerks
- Canara Bank Clerical Recruitment Application 2010
- Indian Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification 2010
- Central Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010 & Exam Notification
- SBI Jobs & Recruitments Information at www.sbi.co.in