CountryLink is one of the biggest operator of rail services in the Country of New South Wales, Australia. CountryLink is an operating brand of the Railway Corporation New South Wales. The XPT and the Xplorer are two types of rollingstock, operated by CountryLink. In the year 1989, it was established.
CountryLink is carrying two million customers every year across 365 destinations in NSW, Queensland, the ACT and Victoria. It covers the great region of Sydney. It provides safe and secure journey for its customers. So CountryLink is comfortable and relaxing way for travelling. It provides air-conditioned comfort. CountryLink trains are connected with the biggest network of coaches in Australia.
You can also check the timetable online. Check the departure times for CountryLink train and coach services with major routes. If you are planning your journey, so you can easily check seat availability, fares and book tickets online by using CountryLink online form. CountryLink has its main office in Sydney. CountryLink covers maximum destinations of Sydney; it’s divided in four different parts named North Coast, North Western, Western, and Southern.
In North Coast, it covers various places such as Alstonville, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Casino, Gold Coast, Grafton, Lennox Head, Lismore, Murwillumbah, Port Macquarie, Taree, and Tweed Heads. For download the timetable of this region, visit "North Coast schedule page".
In North Western, CountryLink covers maximum destinations such as Armidale, Burren Junction, Inverell, Moree, Tenterfield, and Walcha. For download of timetable of this region, visit "North Western schedule page".
In Western part, it covers various places such as Baradine, Bourke, Brewarrina, Broken Hill, Condobolin, Dubbo, Grenfell, Lightning Ridge, Nyngan, Oberon, Orange, and Parkes. For download of timetable of this region visit "Western part schedule page".
In Southern part, CountryLink covers the maximum places such as Bombala, Canberra, Condobolin, Dubbo, Echuca, Eden, and Griffith. For download of timetable of this region, Visit "Southern part schedule page"
How to Book Ticket online?
- First if you want to book your trip then use the online booking form to check availability and book your trip. You have to enter departure place and arriving place. Then you have to enter the departing date. And enter the number of passenger.
- If you have decided the trip then select the class of travel, e.g. Economy or First Class.
- Then in next step, you have to enter the personal details: enter details for each passenger.
- Then you have to enter your payment details: credit card or Pay it via Post - it's your selection, even pay it via Post is only an option for fares that are $10 or over and you can book at least seven days in advance.
- Then finally confirm the trip, passengers and payment details. CountryLink send your ticket and receipt via e-mail. You have to confirm your reservation by calling the CountryLink Reservation Call Center on 132232.
- Then finally print your ticket and you have to keep it with you throughout the journey as it is your ticket.
You can also check reservations on call.
Within Australia: 13 22 32
International: +61 8 87771234
You Might Also Like :
- Get vline train timetables at vline.com.au
- NSW Public Transport Trip Planner, Maps & TimeTables at www.131500.com.au
- SouthEastern Trains TimeTable at www.southeasternrailway.co.uk Rail/Train
- Long Island Railroad Time table & Schedules
- Get British Rail timetable & schedule at www.Britrail.com
- Websites for Online railway ticket Booking in India