Play online Escape Space, the newest point and click room escape game created by Selfdefiant from Melting-Mindz and sponsored by Flonga. Here is provided Escape Space game walkthrough, cheat tips and hints including walkthrough video so that it will be easy to play the game.
Escape Space requires no download as it is a playable web browser game powered by flash. You are situated on a spacecraft somewhere in space. You are unacquainted how you got here. Gather items and use them to get back to earth. You can play online Escape Space at flonga.com.
Escape Space Walkthrough, Cheats and Hints
- You are placed on a spacecraft somewhere in space. You are unaware how you got here. Collect items and use them to get back to earth.
- Start by taking the light bulb above the sink, turn right and take the fork from the tray of food. Turn right and move the pillow, you will find a red gem. Turn right and take the map from the wall. Then click on the dark panel on the side of the machine. Use the fork to open the panel. Insert the light bulb into the slot.
- Turn right and exit through the door, move forward again. Turn right and move the chair on the left aside to reveal a key. Look at the 4 screens on the left, they have numbers on them – 9431 you will need this later.
- Turn right and then move forward through the door. Notice the symbols on the blue object. There are 3 yellow blocks on top, then 2 then 4. Move backward and then turn right. Click on the green button on the right and then click on the screen. Click the first yellow button on the left, 3 times and 3 yellow boxes will appear next click on the middle button 2 times and then click on the last button 4 times, the goal is to replicate the symbol you just seen on the blue object. Once complete the red light on top will turn green. Click the back arrow to return to the room.
- Open the door and head forward, then head forward once more. Take the blue gem and then turn around. Pick up the pliers behind the plant and then move forward once more.
- Click on the scope on left of the screen to look out at the stars.
- Notice the size and color of the stars. Smallest to largest is yellow, blue, green, red. Click back and then click on the screen. You will find 4 blue stars of different sizes. Click the stars until they are similar to the ones you just seen. From the left yellow, blue, green then red. Once complete the red light will turn to green, back out to move back to the room.
- Click on the door that was locked and head forward. Head forward once more and take the orange gem. Head back out and while in the hallway click on the panel located on the right.
- There is a number pad, enter the code from earlier found on the screens, 9431 the panel will open revealing a circuit board and a blue wire. Take the blue wire and place it in your inventory. Click back to return to the room then head forward.
- Turn left and then click on the panel next to the door. Use the key you found earlier under the chair and then click back. Notice the light is now on and there is a green gem, take the green gem.
- Turn left 2 times and then move forward 2 times. Turn left and notice the red wire hanging from the camera on the wall. It is stuck, use your pliers to remove the wire and then take the wire and place it in your inventory.
- Turn left and then move forward 3 times, you will find a locked door with a panel on the right. Click on the panel to take a closer look. There are some wires missing. Attach the red and blue wires in either order (Top or Bottom) once both wires are placed move back to return to the hallway. The light above the door will now be green and you can open the door.
- Head forward through the door, click on the lockers to open them, you will find a night vision goggles in one of the lockers.
- Place the goggles into your inventory and then click them to put them on. Turn right 2 times you will see a button next to the TV screen that is only visible with the goggles. Click the button to slide the TV aside and take the gold key. Click on the goggles once more to put them away.
- Turn left and use the key to unlock the case, take the yellow gem and place it in your inventory. Then turn left 2 times. Click on the panel on the wall, there are 5 colored slots. Click the handle on the side to open the door. Place the gems into the slots according to the color. Once all of the gems are set the red light in the middle will turn green. Click back to return to the room.
- Turn right and notice the door is now green which means it is unlocked. There is one last thing we are missing, turn right 2 times and then head forward 2 times. Click on your goggles once more and you will reveal a clue below the floating alien. You will need this clue for the final puzzle. Once you have seen the clue you can turn off you goggles by clicking on them.
- Turn right 2 times and then move forward 3 times. You will now be in the room with an escape pod. Click on the control unit to the left, Click on the shapes until they are the same as the clue you found with the goggles. The order will be, click the shape on the far left 2 times, the one next to it is OK, the third shape should be clicked 4 times and the last shape will need to be slicked 3 times. Once complete the red light will turn green. Click the back arrow to return to the room. Now the hatch is open, click inside of the pod to enter the pod and escape back to earth.
- Congratulations you made it back to earth!
Escape space walkthrough video from youtube:
You Might Also Like :
- Smart Dungeon Escape walkthrough - Tips, Cheats & Hints
- River Escape : Walkthrough, Cheats, Hints & Guide
- Teleporter Escape - Walkthrough, Cheats & Tips for Game
- Mess Escape walkthrough Guide
- Gazzyboy Super Market Escape Walkthrough Video & Cheats
- Slammer Escape walkthrough, Cheats & Gameplay Guide Video