Did you ever face the trouble of mislaying messages, all the contacts, calendar items etc? This condition is arising mainly at a time when you lost your phone. The contacts and other entries of mobile are very important. If you are in the marketing or business field and storing valuable contact numbers of leads or clients in mobile phone, then nothing has been worse than losing it. But now you don’t have to worry about losing your contacts again. You can overcome this condition and get back your data by use of Everdroid, even after losing your phone.
Everdroid has replaced the mobical.net, which has been live since 2004 and was relaunched in March 2011. It is a new consumer service which stores your important private phone data in a secure place at its base - for free. So if you lost your phone or it is damaged or stolen, then you will be capable of restoring all data to a new phone. Everdroid not only assists you to get backup of your contacts, but also your calendar entries, messages, bookmarks, notes etc.
Nearly all types of phones are supported by Everdroid. Everdroid will also tie a close bond among your device, social networks and your friends. It even permits you to synchronize calendar of your phone with calendar of Google. You can also share calendar of your phone with your friends. You can also access your phone live from any computer or the web, without any physical access of it. After that you can do almost everything on a bigger screen which you want to do on the device. You can manage your apps, share photos to anybody anywhere, and get counsel for new cool ones.
How it works?
Visit www.everdroid.com, create a free account at this site and download the application. After login, you will be offered with a setup wizard. Then you will be requested to give your mobile number and your mobile model. Once you have completed this procedure, you will get the Synchronization settings on your mobile. Just save and activate the Synchronization option on your phone and it’s all done. The procedure for Synchronizing differs from mobile to mobile, the wizard will aid you.
Once you have synchronized your data, you can access the data anytime from web interface. If you would like to add another phone, then go to MY DEVICES beneath SETTINGS AND HELP tab. After that click on ‘New phone’ and follow the directions. After doing all this, you are all set and you will never lose data of your phone again.
- Stores your important personal phone data in a secure place
- Totally free consumer service
- Helps to restore all contacts, calendar entries, messages, bookmarks, notes etc.
- Almost all types of phones are supported
- You can synchronize your phone’s calendar with Google calendar
- Tie a close bond between your device(s), social networks and your friends
- Assessment of your phone live from any computer or the web is possible
- Sharing of your phone’s calendar with your friends is possible
- Sharing of photos to anybody anywhere is also possible
You Might Also Like :
- Centurytel Webmail Guide - Login at webmail.centurytel.net for Email Service
- Login to Mylife.com to find out your past friends
- Fullonsms Login & Sign Up user guide to send Free SMS
- Intex Yuva: Price, review and Specifications of Budget Dual-Sim Phone
- Login to Live.Co.Uk & Hotmail Email Account
- Onida Mobile Phones India Price