An operating division of UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare is the largest single health carrier in the United States. In the health and well-being industry, as a recognized leader, it struggles to improve the quality and effectiveness of health care for all Americans, enhance access to health benefits, create products and services that make health care more affordable, and use technology to make the health care system easier to navigate. Innovative products and services are delivered by its family of companies to approximately 70 million Americans. 626,000 physicians and health care professionals, 80,000 dentists and 5,035 hospitals are included in UnitedHealthcare's nationwide network. UnitedHealthcare provides a free website myUHC.com for its members. To manage your United Health Care account, visit myUhc.com, if you are existing member then log on to the website if you are new then go for registration.
Actions available on myuhc.com are:
- Manage your Claim & Accounts - myuhc.com shows you a summary of your account. Claims that have been paid and those that are awaiting to be settled. Estimate out-of-pocket cost for your next doctor's visit. Submit, Manage or even Appeal a Claim
- Maintain a Personal Health Record - track health statuses or history
- Look up Benefits, look up what is covered, and check on copay for a certain kind of doctor's visit.
- Chat with a live nurse 24 hours a day
- Find a Doctor dental or vision care, or mental health resources
- View Your Statements
- Check your Benefit & Coverage
- Find Physicians & Facilities based on your medical condition and procedure
- Locate a pharmacy and Refill up prescription and arrange free home delivery
- Check your Account Balance for Health Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account(s)
- Maintain your Personal Health Record
- Find and Compare Doctors and Facilities
- Estimate Your Treatment Cost
- Interactive symptoms checker
- Access claim forms
- Print an ID card
- Take a health assessment
- Look up health topics
- Work with an Online Health Coach
- Find out about extra programs and discounts
- Set up direct deposit
- Change your mailing preferences
With customized statistics, reminders, and messages, you can personalize home page of myuhc.com. By taking a simple health assessment test, you can simply do that. A tailored snapshot of your current health will be provided and added more personalized features to your home page by it. It will also add to your own Personal Health Record.
With personalized myuhc.com home page, you can:
- Track your health status
- Have access to health library
- Obtain recommendation
If you want to go further and join the online coaching program, then you have a chance to receive incentives like points or cash dollars.
Myuhc.com also offers a smart business tool, targeted wellness programs, personalized health information, and over 100 interactive tours and more for employers. With the use of myuhc.com, you may generate a report, which summarizes the health of your employees’ population, and then take some proactive approach based on the report. For example, if the report shows that inside your office working employees are suffering from respiratory disease, then to check on the air filters or the air conditioners, you may ask your office maintenance.
You Might Also Like :
- How to login to United Healthcare from UnitedHealthcare's website (myuhc.com)
- United Healthcare Provider Enrollment Instructions
- United Health Care Company : How to Become Insurance Provider?
- How to find My Doctor using Kaiser Permanente (kp.org)?
- Get Cigna Health Insurance Quotes Online at Cigna.com
- Navinet: Login to manage & Pay for Healthcare Plans