The customer and business banking subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase was known as Chase Manhattan Bank until it merged with J.P. Morgan & Co. in 2000. In 1955, the Chase National Bank was merged with the Bank of the Manhattan Company. Since 2004, Chase has merged with Bank One Corporation. Since its merger with Bank One Corporation in 2004, the bank is headquartered in Chicago. The bank got the deposits and most of the assets of Washington Mutual in 2008. Aaron Burr founded Manhattan Company in a house at 40 Wall Street, on 1st September 1799. With Bank of America, Citigroup and Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase is one of the Big Four banks of the United States.
Screenshot of www.chase.com:
Www.chase.com/access is a wonderful way for users to pay bills online. Users can not only enjoy its simple and quick online banking service but also obtain a range of benefits for a better management of personal account. Whenever users want to pay their bills, they can pay bill through www.chase.com website. This website can allow users to get access to personal account to view statements. In addition, their account statements will consist of e-mail notification.
Chase online is safe and secure and gives users 24 hours access to users account, payments, balances, transfers, check images and much more. Chase helps in keeping users safe and informed report fraud and E-mail scams, learn how to protect themselves, find out how users protected, learn more about online fraud, and read tips for safe online shopping. Online bill payment is free, easy, convenient, secure, and guaranteed, so users can pay their bill freely with qualifying accounts.
Features of online bill payment:
- It is fast: Electronic payments can reach users’ payees in two days or less. Users can track users’ payments from "Sent" to "Paid" option. Users can even send an Overnight CheckSM.
- It is Easy: Pay users’ utilities, credit cards and other bills, or send a check to users’ sister. Users can enter users’ Payee information manually, or use directory of Chase to add a Payee.
- It is convenient: Without envelopes, stamps or hassles, pay bills in minutes.
- It is guaranteed: Rely on bills getting sent on time with its Online, On Time Guarantee.
- Users can pay virtually anyone: Even send a check to a family member if users want.
- It only takes a few minutes to schedule all users’ payments. Electronic payments can be delivered in two days or less.
- With Chase Online, On Time Guarantee, users never need to worry about late payments.
- Users can schedule exactly when they need users’ payments sent. Users can even choose whether to make a one-time or a repeating payment.
- Paying bills online helps the environment. Users will save trees and reduce waste by writing fewer checks and using fewer envelopes and stamps.
Log on to chase online for bill payment & account management:
For online bill payment, users need to login at Chase.com. For logging in, users need to enter user ID (8-32 characters) and password. New users can get a user ID by doing registration. For registration, click on “new users” option and follow the instruction. If users have forgotten their password then they can click on “forgot password” option and follow the instructions.
Users can make a secure account at www.chase.com, users can use their account as start point, through which they can do quick search of account details and pay their bill and more. By clicking on “the account name or Activity”, they can see detailed account information, search transactions and find even more account specific links. For checking account online, users need to pay a bill for the first time or set up free alerts.
For payment of bills, sending an overnight check or write money to another bank, users need to turn to “payments & Transfers” option. Users can easily find a service according to their desires, due to each service has a tab. Quick links are available for the most performing tasks and to see when earlier payment is cleared. When users need to cancel a payment, they do not have time to waste due to related quick links they become enable to complete many critical tasks quickly and easily. Users can also find valuable tips to help manage their payments and transfers.
You Might Also Like :
- Chase.Com/Credit: Find Right Chase Credit Card for You
- Where to Search Chase Wamu Locations? On Wamu.com or Chase.com
- Wamu Online Banking Guide for Corporate User
- Using Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Services at WellsFargo.com
- Information on Fifth Third Bank Online Banking/NetBanking Website (53.com)
- Axis Bank Net Banking Login Guide