Hyundai i30 is one mid size car which is launched by Hyundai in India. Hyundai i30 is planned by Hyundai European Team in Germany. Hyundai i30 Price and Reviews are given below. It is C segment five-door hatchback car and available in two types, one is with petrol engine and other is with diesel engine.
South Korean automaker Hyundai Motor Company has launched Hyundai i30. Its design is planned by Hyundai European Team in Germany. It shares mechanical components with the Kia cee'd bodywork to make both cars. Hyundai’s European team designs The five-door premium hatchback with a choice of petrol engine car and diesel engine car, either with manual or automatic transmissions. Hyundai i30 is marketed along with the fourth-generation Hyundai Elantra in the U.S. as the Elantra Touring, which is suggestive of the second-generation Elantra Wagon rather than the third-generation Elantra "GT" 5-door liftback. There is five years warranty of Hyundai i30.
Expected Retail Price: Rs. 8, 00, 000
Hyundai i30 Car Summary:
- Name: i30
- Model: Asta
- Car Body Type: Hatchback and Station Wagon.
- Segment: C Segment
- Top Speed: 187
- Fuel Consumption: 12.00 kmpl.
- Fuel Consumption: 9.00 kmpl.
Hyundai i30 car Engine specification:
- Displacement: 1396cc, 4 Cyl DOHC
- Engine Type: Petrol, diesel.
- Maximum Power: 107.5 Bhp @ 6200 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 137.2 Nm @ 5000 rpm
- Length: 4245 mm
- Width: 1775 mm
- Height: 1480 mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Tyre Size: 185/65 R15
- Suspension: Independent MacPherson Strut
- Turning Circle: 5.36 mtrs
- Boot Space: 340.00 ltrs.
- Steering: Tilt
- Brakes: Front Disk, Rear Disk
- Gears: 5 Manual
- Kerb Weight: 1293.00 kgs.
Features of Hyundai i30:
- Spacious Interiors
- Attractive Design
- Steering wheel mounted Audio Controls
- Fog Lights
- Dual front side Airbags
- Seatbelt reminders
- EBS (Electronc Stability Program)
Photos of Hyundai i30:
You Might Also Like :
- New Hyundai i10 diesel coming to India
- Is i10 Diesel going to release in second half of 2013 in India?
- Hyundai i10 VTVT 2010 in India - Photos revealed
- New Hyundai i10 With 1 Litre Kappa VVT Engine : Specs & Price
- Hyundai IT table monitor: 70-inch touchscreen monitor unveiled
- Hyundai's New i10 Facelift Car: Brochure, Price & Specifications