Www.icicipruamc.com is the official website of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund, which is an asset management company. For any ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund Scheme, you can get query related to current or past NAVs in the NAV query section. ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund provides online account statement by entering your folio number and email ID.
Screenshot of ICICI Mutual Fund online account statement
In duration of over eight years, ICICI Prudential is one of the largest asset management companies. It is a joint venture of Prudential plc and ICICI Bank. This company has forged a position of supremacy in the Indian Mutual Fund industry. The Company controls inclusive series of schemes to meet the variable investment wants of its investors across 230 cities. On their website, they also provide learning center to know that why Mutual fund, Mutual fund structure, fund’s types, risk tolerance, choosing of fund, glossary, university, key words, safety quotient, tax insights, etc.
NAV (Net Asset Value):
To see NAV query, you need to click on NAV Query nevigation which is located on the upper side of homepage. Then select the scheme and date. When your selected date is a non business day, then you can see the previous business day NAV. Otherwise, if you want to see a snapshot of the latest NAVs in all ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund schemes, then click on the Current NAVs button.
To register for seeing on a daily basis NAVs on email, you require to enter your email id in the given box.
Online account statement:
For account statement you can request by two ways, one is via email which is located on middle right side of homepage or other is via courier on a one-time basis. If you want to receive account statement online, then you need to register your email ID on its registration page by entering your folio number and email ID.
1. Request for account statement (one- time delivery): Enter your folio number if you want to receive account statements by one time delivery.
2. Register to receive e-statement (account statement through email and not physical): If you want to get e-statement, then enter your folio number and email ID. Then complete verification process.
You Might Also Like :
- How to login to Icici Prudential website (www.iciciprulife.com)
- Accessing your Vanguard Mutual funds account by Login at Vanguard.com
- ICICI My reward Program: Learn how to Use and redeem
- 5paisa Online Trading : Guide for Login to 5paisa trader terminal
- How to Apply online for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2012-2013
- ChoiceTrade review 2010 : Choicetrade promotion code & Account Features