Indian bank is one of the largest nationalized banks in India. The official website of the Indian Bank is www.indianbank.in. The headquarters of the bank is located in Chennai (Madras), India. Indian Bank has 1657 branches and 22000 employees. Indian bank offers online banking facility to its customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The step-by-step process of Indianbank.net.in Net banking login is mentioned below.
Indian Bank has abroad branches in Sri Lanka, Singapore, and Colombo and in 69 countries, it has 229 correspondent banks. Indian Bank was established in the year 1907. On 19 July 1969, the government of India nationalized the bank. It offers various financial products and services to its customers. Indian Bank provides online banking services, which customers of the Indian Bank can use easily.
Indian Bank provides wide range of services through online banking; you can save your time and money. Just you need to login on its official website.
Benefits of online banking with Indian Bank:
- Transfer funds online: You can transfer your funds by Indian Online banking easily.
- Pay Income tax: You can also pay your income tax online.
- Query services: If you have any query, then you can solve online by login. With Indian online banking you can solve your problem within few minutes.
- Check account statement: Indian online banking sends you e-statement which you can check easily.
- Pay Bill online: Indian bank online payment is safe and secure for its customers.
- Paperless: Indian online banking is paperless, so no need to worry about paper bill.
For login in Indian online banking, just you have to enter the userID. Then enter the password, click on the “Submit” button.
For registration: If you want to download the registration form then you can also download it from official website.
You Might Also Like :