www.onlinesbi.com is the Internet banking portal for State Bank of India. Internet banking portal provides anywhere, anytime, online access to accounts for State Bank’s Retail and Corporate customers. At this website, you can discover a simple and convenient way to pay your utility bills online and also you can shop online with your SBI account. In addition, you can pay direct and indirect tax online, and transfer funds to any account in the state. Internet banking services make the life of people more convenient and easy.
Screenshot of homepage of www.onlinesbi.com
Nowadays, more and more organizations start their websites on the internet to establish relationship with their customers and have their products and services accepted by more people. State Bank of India is India’s largest bank which has 1100 branches and 6 affiliated banks in the remotest parts of India. It offers a wide range of banking products and services to corporate and retail customers. State Bank of India has its internet banking as OnlineSBI in order to provide much convenience for people and enlarge its market. Without the limitation of time and places, people and corporate customers can get services of SBI at onlinesbi.com.
Two types of applications have been provided by OnlineSBI: Retail banking application and corporate banking application. For ordinary customers, the Retail banking application is provided where the customers can transfer funds from one account to another or third party accounts; use eTax for online tax payment; setup standing instructions and so on. The corporate banking application is used to administer and manage corporate account online. Other services are also offered along with these two applications such as tax payments, direct debit facility and so on. At onlinesbi.com, people can get many kinds of services.
The Retail banking application is an integration of several functional areas. It enables customers to:
- Interface with merchants for railway and airline reservations
- Avail DEMAT and IPO services
- Issue Demand Drafts online
- Generate account statements
- Setup Standing Instructions
- Transfer funds to own and third party accounts
- Credit beneficiary accounts using the VISA Money Transfer, RTGS/NEFT feature
- Configure profile settings
- Use eTax for online tax payment
- Use ePay for automatic bill payments
People can get the information of various services offered by the OnlineSBI internet banking from the left side of homepage of onlinesbi.com. It includes corporate banking, mobile banking services, secure card transactions, sbi express remit, OnlineSBI global, bill payment and online shopping etc. Also, you vcan see the latest news and value added services on the website.
What’s New in SBI Online Banking?
- Transfer funds to any Bank from your SBI Account using RTGS/NEFT Facility.
- Now, pay Karnataka Government Commercial Tax payment (VAT).
- Now, pay Maharashtra VAT and CST online.
- Now you can pay Maharashtra New Vehicle Registration Taxes and Fees through Internet banking.
- Viewing of Tax Credit Statement (Form 26AS).
- Charges for Online Draft issue request up to Rs.10, 000/- waived, Concessional Charges for amount beyond Rs.10, 000/- for Retail Internet Banking customers.
- Online NRI e-Z trade 3 in 1 account introduced.
- Open Term deposit accounts online and get e-TDR/e-STDR receipts instantly.
- Access your pension slip through enquiry menu.
- Enquire about tax deducted on the interest earned by your deposits.
Value Added Services with SBI Online Banking:
- Online fee collection facility for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- VISA Money Transfer
- Use your 3-in-1 account to trade online
- Discover a Simple, Secure and Convenient way to pay all your Utility Bills at OnlineSBI.
- Mutual Funds investments handled with SBI accounts.
- E-Rail reservation service using SBI accounts.
- SBI e-Tax: Online payment facility for retail users and corporate.
Login to Onlinesbi:
By login at Onlinesbi, customers can transact the banking business online. As you know, registration is necessary for login. You can download the registration form to apply for Internet Banking facility. After completion of this form, you have to submit the form to the branch where you hold an account. Through the registration process, the Branch Officer will guide you and will issue the Internet Banking Kit.
OnlineSBI permits you to transact over a completely secure medium, protected by the most stringent security systems. All your transactions travel via an SSL encrypted medium (minimum of 128-bit to maximum of 256-bit SSL tunnel) which is the highest level of security on the internet.
Some Important Security Tips for Internet banking:
- Never logon to Internet Bank via an email link. Remember Bank couldn’t send you email with logon link.
- Never logon to your internet bank account on public computer.
- Check that the padlock at the bottom of the page shows that you are safe and secure websites.
- Never answer to email that asks for your personal credit card/debit card or any account number and password. No bank will ask you for these details in an email.
- Always use your Bank Account by typing Bank sites directly. If you don’t know the bank site, go and contact your bank personally they provide you all the details.
- If someone call you as introduce them as Bank Employee and ask your bank account details, never expose them and report this to your bank personally.
- If you fall casualty to an attack, act instantly to protect yourself. Alert your bank about the casualty.
- Avoid opening you bank account on public computer or cyber café. If it’s so urgent then change the password immediately when you reach your home computer.
Password Related Tips:
- Avoid you and your family name in password.
- You login name and password should be different.
- Avoid Dictionary words in any language because Hacker can guess your password by firing dictionary attacks.
- Make your password Lengthy. Your password should be 8 or more than 8 characters.
- Avoid Sequences or repeated characters – “123456” or “2222222”.
- Combine your passwords with Letters, numbers, and symbols. Use both upper and lower characters.
- Use the entire keyboard in your password. Don’t use most common characters.
- Don’t reveal your password to others.
- Avoid using online password storage.
- Never written down the password to some notes, if this notes is lost then it’s easy for someone to guess your future password according to your previous password.
- Don’t use password which is similar to your computer or other social networking sites because it’s easy to steal password from your computer and social networking sites.
- Upgrade your antivirus and browser to new one.
- While doing internet banking, change your browser mode to “private browsing”. This will delete your all cookies and files from your computer. All leading browser have this facility like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
- Follow the bank policy, change your password every time when they promoted or you change your password every 10 days.
You Might Also Like :
- SBI NetBanking Registration Form for www.onlinesbi.com
- St.George Internet Banking Online at Stgeorge.com.au
- Information on Fifth Third Bank Online Banking/NetBanking Website (53.com)
- Rbs Digital Banking Login Guide at RbsDigital.Com or www.Rbs.Co.Uk
- How to Login to Union Bank of California Online banking at Uboc.com
- How to Login & access Bendigo Bank's e-Banking Service?