JCPenney is issuing credit card in association with GE Money Bank or GEMB. JCPenney card allows you to get high discounts benefits in all JC Penny stores. you can make Bill payments of the JC Penny credit card online at www.jcp.com. Well, do you know, how to pay JCPenney bill online? Don’t worry!! You will get detailed information about information paying bill online at Jcp.com.
J. C. Penney is a mid-range chain of American department stores which headquartered located at Plano, Texas, a suburb north of Dallas. You can view and pay your JCPenney Card bill, shop with confidence online. JCPenney Online Bill Payment service is totally free for their customers. The official website of JCPenny is Jcp.com. JCPenney provides a variety of clothing for the whole family, jewelry, housewares and home decor, and shoes as well as a gift registry, employment and credit card.
The information given on the JCPenney Online Credit Center is provided by GEMB.
If you are J. C. Penney card holder, you can enjoy:
- Zero liability
- Multiple payment options
- Protection from fraudulent usage
- Waiver of annual fee
About JCPenney Online Bill Payment:
JCPenney provides two convenient options for paying your bill online. One is ‘Pay your bill through the Online Credit Center’ and the second one is 'Expanded e-Bill and e-Pay' services.
JC Penny Credit Card Payment Online process:
1. Pay your bill through the Online Credit Center:
You can Pay your bill through the Online Credit Center in just few minutes and follow below instruction carefully. To pay your JC Penny Credit Card bill, visit www.jcpenney.com first. You have to log on to www.jcpenney.com to enable the JC Penny credit card payment online facility. Click the ‘credit card’ link which is given bottom of the page. You can make your JC Penny credit card payment through Online credit center. Enter your User ID and click on Secure login.
Click on the ‘Pay your Bill Online’ option from the navigation bar after you are logged-in.
Are you First Time Visitor?
But if you don’t have User ID, you can register for JC Penny Credit Card Payment Here. Then you have to enter following information:
- Checking account number
- credit card number
- Desired date of payment
2. Expanded e-Bill and e-Pay services:
MyCheckFree.com: JCPenney Credit Services has association with CheckFree that offers a free service to receive and pay your bill online. Expanded services include:
- Accessing up to twelve months of billing history.
- setting up automated bill payments
Click here to find out more about each service.
Benefits of JC Penny Credit Card Online Account:
Creating an online log-in account to facilitate JC Penny credit card payment online enables you to:
- Request a transaction statement.
- Notify about payments.
- Apply for a subsidiary card.
- Apply for a credit line raise.
- Update personal account.
- Download account activity.
- Update Your Information
JC Penny Credit Card Payment Online: Authority
The below mentions parties can also access your JC Penny credit card besides the primary cardholder:
- A joint applicant: The responsibilities of the primary cardholders shares by S/he. The joint applicant request for account information, along with using the JC Penny credit card can also, and make changes to it. S/he is also responsible for credit card repayment.
- An authorized user: To apply the JC Penny card for making purchases, an authorized user is authorized by the principle cardholder. An authorized user's control is restricted to purchases. There is not permissible of Account information or making payments.
To protect your JC Penny credit card, you should follow security norms and stay updated about any upcoming motivations and rewards.
You can find out more information about JC Penny Credit Card Payment Online.
You Might Also Like :
- JCP.com Clearance Sale: Get Discount + Free Shipping in your JCP Shopping
- JCPenney All Star Promotion
- Orchard Bank Online Payment -How to Pay Credit card Bill online
- Searscard.com Pay Bill Guide & Sears Card Bill Payment Methods
- How to Pay AT&TBill Online at Att.com
- How to Pay Pottery Barn Credit Card Bill Online at Potterybarn.com