In this summer vacation, Emirates Airlines provides special summer offers for kids as 'Kids Go Free' to Dubai. You can also get information about online visa system for flying to Dubai from Emirates Airlines. 'Kids Go Free' offer is valid 14th May to 30th September 2010.
Emirates is the Middle East airline. It is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group. www.emirates.com is official website of Emirates. Emirates is the national airline of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. They function more than 2200 passenger flights per week from its hub at Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 to 107 destinations in 60 countries around 6 continents. The company also runs four of the world's longest non-stop commercial flights from Dubai to Los Angeles, San Francisco, São Paulo and, Houston with all except San Francisco on the Boeing 777-200LR.
Emirates promoted “Kids Go Free” offer last year. Emirates has partnered with Dubai Tourism & Commerce Marketing (DTCM), more than 80 hotels, The Dubai Mall, the Department of Residency, and local destination management companies. The “Kids Go Free” gives families an unrivalled integrated destination experience. On Emirates up to two children those are below age of 16 can basically enjoy free flights, tourist visa, accommodation, meals, rides on the Dubai metro, airport transfers, and access to numerous attractions in Dubai when accompanied by two paying adults.
Vice-president (India and Nepal) of Airlines, Orhan Abbas said to reporters that it had launched the second edition of ‘Kids Go Free' offer, under which two children up to the age of 16, accompanied by two paying adults, could enjoy free flights, tourist visa, three or five star accommodation, meals, rides on Dubai metro and airport transfers.
Emirates’ Divisional Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations worldwide, Richard Vaughan said, “Our ‘Kids Go Free’ offer was immensely successful last year, attracting over 20,000 passengers from 70 countries to Dubai. This year, we are delighted to be able to expand on the offering by partnering with DTCM and bringing more Dubai travel and hospitality partners onboard. We look forward to helping families enjoy their summer break, starting from their journey onboard Emirates. Our in-flight service offers a wide range of special meals suited to our young travelers, and also interactive games, TV channels and movies on-demand - ensuring every member of the family is entertained.”
Director, Overseas Promotions & Inward Missions, Government of Dubai (DTCM), Saleh Mohammed Al Geziry said, “We are proud to partner with Emirates on their ‘Kids Go Free’ initiative, which coincides with the long-running and extremely popular Dubai Summer Surprises. Dubai is the ultimate family-friendly holiday destination. Besides the numerous world-class attractions, Dubai is a very safe city, it is easy and affordable to get around by car, taxi or our newly-opened metro, and our international resident population makes it easy for any traveling family to feel right at home. There is something for everyone, and we want to encourage more families from around the globe to come to Dubai and experience it for themselves.”
The three-night package begins at INR 32, 105 per adult from the rest of India. Offer package price is INR 38,417 in Kolkata.
Visitors will be celebrated summer event with non-stop entertainment and fun-filled activities at the ultimate family holiday destination. Visitors can shop fashion, jewellery and home furnishings to dining. You can also indulge yourself with spa treatments and other health and beauty services. Emirates Airlines has partnership with over 100 hotels, key tourist attractions and destination companies in Dubai.
If you want to apply online visa application system for United Arab Emirates (UAE), you will be required to login on to www.emirates.com and uploading the documents including passport details, photograph and proof of residence.
Special offers of Emirates Airlines include 9 top attractions places in Dubai which provided below:
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo (Dubai Mall): Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is a largest aquarium window in the world where you can see more than 33, 000 aquatic animals. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo provides unforgettable an aquatic adventure. This special offer includes complimentary entrance to The Lost Chambers at the Atlantis, The Palm Dubai for children below 16 years of age.
- Ski Dubai: Ski Dubai is a unique mountain themed attraction where you enjoy snow all year round in Dubai. Ski Dubai is the first Indoor Ski Resort in the Middle East and has the world's third largest indoor Ski Slope and the largest indoor snow park in the world. This special offer includes complimentary entrance to The Lost Chambers at the Atlantis, The Palm Dubai for children below 16 years of age.
- Dubai Ice Rink (Dubai Mall): At the sensational Olympic-size Dubai Ice Rink, you set your spirit free on ice. Dubai Ice Rink is destination of endless fun for everyone, from those looking to experience the thrill of ice skating for the first time for those keen to master their skills. Children below 16 years of age those are complimentary entrance to the Dubai Ice Rink which is special offer.
- The Lost Chambers (Atlantis, The Palm Dubai): The journey through The Lost Chambers will fire the imagination, with underwater insights into how the citizens of Atlantis may have lived. The maze of underwater halls and tunnels, you can live out their own Atlantean adventure in The Lost Chambers. This special offer includes complimentary entrance to The Lost Chambers at the Atlantis, The Palm Dubai for children below 16 years of age.
- Magic Planet (located within UAE): Magic Planet is well-known family entertainment centre in the region where all age groups are featured with range of video and redemption games, family rides, bumper car platforms, soft play and thrill attraction. This special offer includes complimentary entrance to The Lost Chambers at the Atlantis, The Palm Dubai for children below 16 years of age.
- The Montgomerie Dubai: The Montgomerie Dubai is Middle East’s most luxurious and enviable golfing destinations in latest times. The course provides the player with undulating "links land" style fairways with generous landing areas which challenge and intrigue all levels of player. The special offer is that below 16 years of age children will be entitled for two complimentary basis such as 18 hole round of golf at the championship Golf Course or round of golf at the Academy Course (Par 3) and access to the driving range.
- Magic Planet (Mall of the Emirates): The special offer includes complimentary bowling game for below 16 years of age children.
- Wild Wadi Water ParkSEGA Republic Indoor Theme Park (Dubai Mall): An unforgettable adventure awaits you in the world's most advanced water theme park that comprises of 30 adrenaline-pumping modern rides and slides. The Wild Wadi Waterpark is planned around a tale from Arabian Folklore featuring Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad. The special offer includes complimentary entrance ticket to the Water Park and a medium meal to children below 16 years of age.
- SEGA Republic Indoor Theme Park (Dubai Mall): The Middle East’s largest SEGA indoor theme park is a visually-stimulating, adrenaline-pumping attraction. This special offer includes complimentary entrance to SEGA Republic Indoor Theme Park for below 16 years of age children.
Exciting special offers include complimentary flights, accommodation, visa fees, meals and entry for Dubai’s amazing children’s attractions for two children under 16 year age. Through MasterCard you can make your payment and enjoy 10 percent off the cost of the package.
Benefits of 'Kids Go Free' offer:
On every two paying adults there are two kids under 16 are entitled for complimentary return flights, on arrival and departure, airport transfers like to and from your hotel, choose from a range of 3-star to 5-star city or beach hotels or from a selection of Standard or Deluxe hotel apartments, complimentary meal three times a day, a complimentary Dubai City Tour or Dhow Cruise with dinner, and get a discount voucher booklet from several partners at The Dubai Mall. The children are also entitled for complimentary entry in Wild Wadi Waterpark, including kid’s meal, Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers at the Atlantis, The Palm Dubai, Ski Dubai at the Mall of the Emirates, iFLY Dubai and Soccer Circus Dubai Training Academy at Playnation – Mirdif City Centre, Galleria Ice Rink at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, Dolphinarium show at the Creek Park Dubai, Sega Republic, Dubai Aquarium, Underwater Zoo and Dubai Ice Rink at The Dubai Mall. They are entitled for sports including complimentary 18-hole round of golf, access to the driving range and kids meal at The Els Club – Dubai Sports City, free player development session, access to driving range and kids meal at the Butch Harmon School of Golf – Dubai Sport City, complimentary 18-hole round of golf for two kids at The Address Montgomerie Dubai.
Validity & inclusion of 'Kids Go Free' offer:
'Kids Go Free' offer is valid for the period of 14th May to 30th September 2010 (both dates inclusive). Skywards members get 20% bonus Skywards Miles on booking ‘Kids Go Free’ Packages. At least three night stay in select hotels based in Dubai, inclusive of return Emirates flights.
When you book to stay with two paying adults up to two below 16 years of age kids get free accommodation, free UAE entry visa, Complimentary return Economy Class or Business Class flight on Emirates to Dubai, free meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at selected food and beverage outlets at the hotel booked, free entrance to a wide range of attractions, free travel on the Dubai Metro. Also receive the Dubai Mall discount shopping voucher booklet, meet & assist at Dubai International Airport, return airport transfers, hotel taxes and service charges.
How to book 'Kids Go Free' offer?
If you want to book Emirates Airlines special offers, you contact to your local travel agent. After booking you confirm about your flight. You can also simply select your hotel from the options in the list. If your chosen hotel is not available, Emirates Airlines members are offer a suitable alternative. Bookings must be made prior to your departure for Dubai though booking well in advance is suggested. Payment is compulsory at the time of booking. Any passenger traveling with Emirates to Dubai can book Kids Go Free Packages. As per the specified Reservations Booking Designator (RBD), packages can be booked which mentioned in the price list. This package must be booked in advance. This offer is not available for groups of more than 10 persons traveling together. Emirates Airlines suggested to passengers for purchasing appropriate insurance cover (medical, repatriation etc.). Through Emirates Holidays, Insurance packages are available. You can also call on any Emirates office 022 4097 4055 or send email at email@example.com.
You Might Also Like :
- Emirates Airline Review: Customer Reviews of Emirates Airlines
- National Bank of Dubai Online Banking at www.nbd.com
- List of Restaurant's Offers for Free or Cheap Kids' Meals
- AirArabia Ticket Booking : Online Travel Insurance Guide
- MDLR Airlines ticket Booking Online in India - User Guide
- Kingfisher Airlines booking : Online Ticket Reservation Guide