KSRTC stands for Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation. The official website of KSRTC is www.ksrtc.in, where you can do online ticket reservation, inquire bus timings, check seat availability, ticket booking and cancellation. Now you can book your KSRTC ticket online and at various counters of KSRTC in Bangalore and other parts of Karnataka. Customer can book online ticket easily using credit or debit cards. The online booking charge is Rs 20.
Screenshot of www.ksrtc.in
The KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) was founded in August, 1961. It was established under the provisions of Road Transport Corporation Act 1950 with the purpose of offering “adequate, efficient, economic and properly coordinated road transport services”. KSRTC is type of public transportation in Karnataka that connects Bangalore to other cities in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra. KSRTC operates around 5700 schedule and with a fleet of 6600 buses.
KSRTC has the following bus types:
- Airavat A/C Volvo - Air-conditioned, semi-sleeper and executive services
- Meghadoot A/C - Air-conditioned, sleeper and executive services
- Mayura A/C - Semi-sleeper and executive services
- Rajahamsa - Non air-conditioned, semi-sleeper and executive
- Karnataka Sarige - Non air-conditioned, regular services
How to use KSRTC online booking service?
If you want to use the KSRTC online ticket booking service then you need user ID and password for login process, so first create it by registration at KSRTC AWATAR online website.
KSRTC online booking registration process:
Scrrenshot of www.ksrtc.in
- First time users, open the Ksrtc.com site.
- Click on E-ticket booking option which is stayed left side of the screen under user login.
- Open this page and click on sign up navigation from right side corner.
- Enter user ID and password which you want and enter your personal detail with email address. And “submit” the form and use this service.
- Once you register, click on login now option and enter user ID and password which is created by you in registration process and click on terms and conditions, click on “login”.
KSRTC online booking process
- Once you login, click on “Advance Ticket booking” link.
Screenshot of KSRTC login page
- Get next page, select destination of your travel. Enter the places from where to where you want to make the booking.
- After selecting the place, you will get next page where select following items about your journey.
- One way trip or return trip ( KSRTC gives 10% discount, when you book the return trip together)
- Date of journey
- Journey time
- Origin (from which place) to Destination (to which place)
- No of adults (Male and female) and No of Children (Male and female)
- Class of Service: (Which type of bus). KSRTC runs Airavath (Volvo A/C buses), Rajahamsa Executive, Carona Sleeper Express, Karnataka Sarige, Mayura Executive and Semi Deluxe buses.
If you want to know details about number of seats' availability, fares, travel time, pickup places, etc. then click on bus details option in the following page. Otherwise click “Submit” button and get seat plan of the bus and select the available seat.
After that, enter passenger details such as
- pickup point and drop off point
- Passenger details and ID card details which the passenger will carry during the travel etc.
- Finally you will get the “travel summary page” which will explain the total fare and payment options.
- You can only make payment with Credit card or Debit card Or through SBI online.
Ksrtc Booking Online Guide Video from Youtube
You can also get detail about Ksrtc Ticket Booking at www.ksrtc.in.
You Might Also Like :