LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) is the one of the largest insurance company In India, invites applications for recruitment of 727 Apprentice Development Officers for its branches across India. LIC Online Application process has been started from 17th March, 2010 and it will ends on 17th April, 2010. If have interest in the post of LIC ADO, then you can apply for this vacancy online at www.licagentindia.com.
After submit the application, you must give the written exam which will held on 13th June, 2010. LIC is full owned by Government of India. LIC has more than 2048 branches and offices in various cities of India. LIC has assets estimated of 8 Trillion Rupees (or about $170 Billion dollars).
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test:
The written test will be of objective type, multiple choice of two hours duration comprising of the following two papers:
- Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar and Vocabulary
Selected candidates will get a salary of approximately Rs. 12421 per month during training period and Rs. 14258 on appointment. Attractive performance linked incentives will be given.
Age limit: 21 years of age as on and not more than 30 years of age as on 1st March, 2010.
Application Fee: For all candidates (other than SC/ST category): Rs.100./-. The Application Fee shall be paid by Demand Draft only.
Name of Post: ADO (Apprentice Development Officers)
No. of Post: 727
Last Date: 17 April 2010
- Application On-line Registration Begin Date : 17/03/2010
- Application On-line Registration End Date : 17/04/2010
- Start Date for Fee deposit : 17/03/2010
- Last Date for Fee deposit : 17/04/2010
- Last Date for Reprint : 03/05/2010
Mode of Application: Online
LIC Website: www.licindia.in
Get online application form , click here.
You Might Also Like :
- How to Check LIC of India Policy Status From - www.LicIndia.in
- How to pay LIC premium online?
- Life Insurance Corporationof India (LIC India) Login Information at www.LICIndia.com
- Pay LIC Premiums by Mobile Phone: Easier Method for Policy holders
- LIC Jeevan Vriddhi: review of single premium policy
- Oriental Insurance recruitment 2010 Application Online