LogMeIn is online software service that contributes accessible and cost effective remote desktop solutions for both end users and professional help desk users at LogMeIn.com from anywhere or anyplace through the Internet. From the LogMeIn.com, you can find personal remote access service, on-demand remote support device, and remote managing device that are designed for your laptops, desktops and servers. LogMeIn’s softwares are available for download or purchase at its official website, LogMeIn.com where users have to login first at the website.
LogMeIn solutions are available for the remote control; systems management; file sharing; data backup; business collaboration and on-demand customer support of PCs, Macintosh computers, servers, and smart-phones including BlackBerry, Symbian, and Windows Mobile devices. Its solutions are simple for trying, purchasing and installing from any Internet connected web browser. More than one hundred million devices are associated with LogMeIn service from all around the world.
LogMeIn has been started since 2003 and its international headquarters are situated outside Boston, Massachusetts, with European headquarters in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Asia Pacific headquarters in Sydney, Australia. Its development centers are located in Budapest and Szeged, Hungary.
At LogMeIn.com, LogMeIn's solution, products, and its user support options are mentioned. The LogMeIn’s software can be utilized anywhere, anytime such as at airports, hotels, Internet cafes, and anywhere with Internet access. LogMeIn permits the management of folders on multiple devices, and only the updated information is mailed.
LogMeIn.com's software toolkit allows to solution providers remotely access customers' computers to discover, diagnose and fix problems. It has IT staff for remotely administer multiple PCs and servers. Thus, when customers have any troubles with a computer, IT staff can send a computerized e-mail alert that includes login and password information, allowing instant access to the problem computer.
LogMeIn solutions are accessible for personal and business.
LogMeIn’s Personal Solutions include:
- Access Your Personal Computer
- Control Your Remote Desktop for Free
- Access Your Computer from Your Mobile Device
- Support Friends' and Family's Computers
- Back Up Your Computer Files and Folders
- Virtually Network Your Devices Together
LogMeIn’s Business Solutions include:
- Manage Servers and Workstations
- Support Remote Computers and Smartphones
- Back Up Remote Computer Data
- Connect Devices to Private Networks
- Access Work Computers
- Deliver Access, Management and Networking as a Service
LogMeIn products are designed to provide your requirements like personal or business remote access, remote support or remote administration. They provide remote control, file sharing, systems management, data backup, business collaboration and customer’s on-demand support of PCs, servers, Macintosh computers, smartphones and other devices. The product is easy to set up and use, configuration is not required. For using this product, users have to just download and install the LogMeIn software onto the computer for remote access.
Products for Personal Use:
- LogMeIn Pro²: The personal use product “LogMeIn Pro²” is designed for secure accessing to files and applications on your own PC or Mac anytime or anyplace. From the ease of a web browser, you can work with a remote computer while you are sitting right in front of it. You can get free trail of this product, if you are already registered and created your account at LogMeIn.com.
- LogMeIn Free: For individuals, the free LogMeIn provides basic access for remote PC or Mac.
- LogMeIn Ignition: The LogMeIn Ignition directs, secures, one-click accesses product for your LogMeIn computer. For this you do not require for using a browser or remember multiple passwords. LogMeIn Ignition offers remote access from anyplace with an Internet connection on an iPhone, iPad, Android, USB drive, laptop or desktop.
- LogMeIn Hamachi²: With LogMeIn Hamachi², you can securely use your home network devices like printers, IP cameras and gaming consoles at everywhere in the world over the web.
- LogMeIn Backup: For protecting your computer information, LogMeIn Backup product help you with secure, remote backup to storage devices. With LogMeIn Backup, you do not need to rely on third-party storage devices or external storage services. You just need to use one remote backup solution for all of your PCs.
Products for Business Use:
- LogMeIn Rescue: LogMeIn’s IT teams have also designed product for your business that remotely supports your PCs, Macs and smartphones on-demand anywhere and anytime where you do not need to pre-install software. LogMeIn Rescue offers the most flexible and competitive pricing of any comprehensive helpdesk solution on the market.
- LogMeIn Central: LogMeIn Central manages LogMeIn's remote access, computer management and VPN connectivity services as a web-based management console that works with other product LogMeIn Pro², LogMeIn Free and LogMeIn Hamachi².
- LogMeIn Pro²: LogMeIn Pro² is quick, easy accessing product for remote computers with dynamic IP addresses or behind firewalls. With this product, you can transfer files, map network drives and administer machines in the background without disturbing end users.
- LogMeIn Hamachi²: LogMeIn Hamachi² is on-demand network virtualization service without extra hardware or configuration of the original network.
- LogMeIn Backup: Similarly Personal use product, LogMeIn Backup is also available for business use to protect computers information with secure, remote backup to storage devices.
LogMeIn user support options:
LogMeIn provides a large range of user support options such as FAQs, whitepapers, product guides and an online information base. For extra assistance, you can call LogMeIn’s Customer Care team. You can access for LogMeIn user support options available for LogMeIn’s various products including LogMeIn Rescue, LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Pro², LogMeIn Backup, LogMeIn Hamachi², LogMeIn Free, LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone/iPad, Android and Windows, LogMeIn IT Reach, and Remotely Anywhere.
The LogMeIn's users can also try LogMeIn for free and with no need to enter a credit card number. The LogMeIn’s free of charge trial offers free remote access in favor of up to five computers for 30 days or 120 minutes of remote session time and 500 Mbytes of free bandwidth using Click2Share.
How to login in LogMeIn.com for Remote Desktop Access?
Screenshot of LogMeIn.co/login webpage
Log in to your LogMeIn account and post your messages in the community or get LogMeIn’s online software services. Once you create your own account at LogMeIn.com, you can get free trial to access, support and manage devices. You can also try LogMeIn Rescue for remote support of PCs, Macs and smartphones anywhere.
At front page of LogMeIn.com, the login portion is presented. If you are first time user, then you need to create your own account. You must use your valid email ID and new password when you set up a LogMeIn account. This is a secure fraction of LogMeIn where you are allowed to function for the service to work. Your valid email address is required because an activation link will be sent to you on your email address that you use in registration form.
You Might Also Like :