London Olympics 2012, the most spectacular sporting event of the year is going on. Of course, Olympic Games cannot be imagined without the elite athletes; however the most awaited sporting event of the year could not have been the same without the fans cheering for their teams or favorite athletes. Sports lovers and Olympics fans are enjoying the ceremony at their best. Even after two weeks of the Olympic Games, the fans are passionately cheering in London. Some of the most colorful and fantastic pictures of the fans can be seen here. These fans include young and old, Eastern and Western, male and female; it means, each and every person is enjoying deeply the Olympic Games. Let us see some of these images.
1. The following photo shows a Brazilian Football fan at the Wembley Football Stadium. In the picture, she can be seen smiling and posing with the national flag of the country next to a Union Jack. The photo has been clicked on July 31, during the Women's Football first round Group E Match between Brazil and Great Britain. It was the 4th day of the London Olympics.
2. Here, you can see some crazy fans cheering up for their favorite swimmer, Ryan Cochrane. Ryan is a long-distance swimmer from Canada. In the pic, these Canadian fans are supporting Ryan Cochrane in the Men's 1500m Freestyle Final on the 8th Day of the London Olympic Games (August 4, 2012) at the Aquatics Centre in London, England. Five of them have painted the letters of his name on their body.
3. Fans are enjoying the London Olympic 2012 Games at Olympic Stadium on August 4, 2012 which is the 8th Day of the Games in London, England. Here, the Great Britain fans are enjoying the environment of the games. Two young girls can be seen wearing Olympics glasses to support the athletes of Team Great Britain.
4. A Team Great Britain fan is seen showing off the colors of her national flag through her goggles and nail paints. She looks quite excited while watching the women's 63kg weightlifting final on July 31, at the ExCeL Center London, England. It was the Day 4 of the London Olympics.
5. On August 6, 2012 during the Women's Football Semi Final match between USA and Canada, the USA is seen supporting its team. The fan has acquired a complete USA look with a USA flag around the neck, a hat printed in US flag and the logo of the national flag on the shirt. The match was held at Old Trafford on Manchester, England on the Day 10 of the games.
6. On 5th day of the London 2012 Olympic Games the Brazilian fans were seen supporting their team. The photo has been clicked during the Men's Football first round Group C match amongst New Zealand and Brazil. The match was held at Newcastle upon Tyne, England on August 1, 2012.
7. In this pic Japanese fans can be seen enjoying the Men's Football Quarter Final match between Egypt and Japan. They look pretty excited while applauding for their team. The pic has been clicked on the 8th day of the Games (August 4, 2012) at Old Trafford stadium in Manchester, England.
8. In the above photo we can notice a fan taking photos of Elena Isinbaeva while she is kissing her coach Evgeny Trofimov. It was the moment when she had won a bronze medal in the Women's Pole Vault tournament of the London Olympics Games. Elena is a Russian pole vaulter. The event was held on August 6, 2012, the 10th day of the games in London, England.
9. A kid can be seen being very excited while enjoying the rowing on Day 7 of the London Olympic Games. The young Great Britain fan is supporting his team by waving the Union flag and ‘Wenlock, the London Olympics mascot in the other hand.
10. Even the rain cannot stop the fans. Here, two Team GB fans can be seen sheltering themselves from the rain under a Union jack umbrella. It is Day 6 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at Eton Dorney Windsor, England on August 2. The fans did not seem to be caring much about the rain, instead they look quite excited.
Image Source: in.news.yahoo.com
You Might Also Like :