Most of the people love to read newspapers. Some have the habit of reading the newspaper as soon as they get up from their bed while some just can’t begin their day without a newspaper. What if, by just reading a newspaper you could win gifts? The Daily Mail, one of the leading newspapers in the world has started a program called ‘The Mail Rewards Club’ for the loyal readers of the Daily Mail. Through this program ‘The Mail Rewards Club,’ it rewards their members with amazing gifts. The Daily Mail is very popular among the people and it ranks third in circulation among the English daily newspapers.
The Mail issues its regular copies from Monday to Saturday while a special edition called The Mail on Sunday is offered with several sub-magazines. Mail Rewards Club is one of the renowned newspaper Rewards Clubs that was launched in June 2011 at Britain. The members of the club have received over 4 million rewards and savings of £20 million. The organization gets the rewards from popular stores like Tesco and John Lewis. Not only that it also Rewards cinema tickets, DVDs and £5 High Street vouchers to its members.
As a member of the Mail Rewards Club, all the readers can get their rewards with the accumulation of the Unique Numbers. In order to receive the reward, the members of the Mail Reward Club just need to collect the Unique Number card from the Saturday Daily Mail and The Mail on Sundays. This club will prove useful especially to those members who have the habit of reading the Saturday’s Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday every week.
How to create a Mail Rewards Club account?
The user will require few things to create an account such as a computer with an internet connection and a valid email address.
- First visit the Mail Rewards Club’s website mailrewardsclub.mailonline.co.uk. Hit the 'Join' button given on the right hand side.
- The users need to provide their personal information such as name, email address, date of birth, town, country, phone number and postcode.
- Then, the users have to create a password & select the reading frequency about the Daily Mail.
- After completing the registration form, click on 'Submit'. Thus, the user becomes a registered member & he/she can log in anytime with their Unique Number card and start receiving rewards.
How to claim a reward at Mail Online Rewards?
- The users will have to read the Saturday's Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday every week.
- Then, he/she will have to login to their Mail Rewards Account.
- After logging in, the user needs to go to the 'Enter Unique Number' page and provide his/her 12-digit Unique Number.
- Each Unique Number has a Mail Points value. So the users should enter their Unique Numbers every week. With the Saturday’s Daily Mail, the users can collect 100 Mail Points and with The Mail on Sunday, 150 Mail Points can be collected. Once the user collects 1,500 Mail Points, they will be automatically banked.
- The user will be able to claim the reward only when he/she has collected 1,500 Mail Points over a maximum period of eight weekends or else the user can even save them for a better Reward.
- For claiming a Reward, he/she needs to click on the Rewards link on top of every page where different choices for free rewards are shown. Then, the user can click on any of the Reward link and press 'Redeem'. Once he/she confirms the address, the Rewards will be sent.
- The site is very easy to follow
- The readers can earn rewards simply by reading the newspaper
- Registration is trouble-free
You Might Also Like :
- Read Mail Today ePaper now online at ePaper.MailToday.in
- Kannada Online Newspaper Udayavani ePaper
- Prajavani ePaper : Login to prajavaniepaper.com Kannada Online Newspaper
- Washington Times ePaper : Read Online Newspaper at your Desk
- Munsif ePaper : Read Urdu Daily online at www.munsifdaily.com
- Navbharat Times ePaper: Read Navbharat Times Hindi Newspaper Online