Malaysia Airlines is one of the leading and best airlines in the world. The Airlines has been awarded 5-Star Status at Skytrax Awards. It has also been voted as the World’s Best Airline Cabin Staff 2012 and Best Airline Signature Dish 2012. Malaysia Airlines is acknowledged as the leading Airlines in Asia. It has three classes for travel i.e. the Economy Class, First Class, and Golden Club Class or Business Class. It manages flights for various destinations in Southeast Asia, Middle East, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Los Angeles and more. The Airline entertains the passengers with great movies, video games and music.
A joint proposal of Straits Steamship of Singapore, Imperial Airways and Ocean Steamship Company of Liverpool led to the incorporation of Malayan Airways Limited (MAL) in 1937. It was known as Malayan Airways during that period. After the independence of Malaysia, the name changed to Malaysian Airways. Malaysia Airlines came into existence with the partition of Malaysia - Singapore Airlines. It has a fleet of 84 aircraft, which consists of 7 cargo planes and 77 passenger aircraft. It also includes aircrafts like Airbus Boeing 747-400 (13), A330-300 (11), Boeing 777-200 ER (17), Airbus A330-200 (3), Boeing 737-800 (3) and Boeing 737-400 (37).
The First class travel menu has got a better selection of delicious gourmet foods along with fine wine. The Economy class also serves fine foods and snacks throughout the destination. The Malaysia Airlines provides an in-flight entertainment system known as Select, which is presented in all flights except the Boeing 737-400 aircraft. This system is divided into three - Select Mainscreen, Select 3000i Portable Media Player and Select 3000i. The Airlines has got fourteen airport lounges around the world and it offers services like child-care centers, slumber rooms, business centers and food catering.
The Airline flies over 110 destinations across six continents carrying more than 48,000 passengers in a day. The Airline has its hub at Kuala Lumpur International Airport & Kota Kinabalu. It has a code-share agreement with twenty five airlines such as Four from Sky Team & Two from One World, Austrian Airline, Gulf Air, Continental Airlines, Jet Airways, China Southern Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways and more.
The passengers can receive special benefits and rewards by enrolling into the Malaysian Airlines frequent flyer program known as Enrich. People can enjoy the benefits of being a member of the Enrich program. To earn the rewards, register an account on www.malaysiaairlines.com where the user need to hit on 'Enrich Online' link under Enrich at the bottom of the page. A new page appears where they need to provide all the basic information. Once the registration is complete, the user gets enrolled into the program.
How to book online ticket at Malaysian Airlines?
- Visit the official website of Malaysia Airlines at www.malaysiaairlines.com.
- Provide your flight details, date, number of passengers and cabin class.
- A new page will appear where you need to select the preferred departure and return flight and click on 'Continue'.
- You will have to agree to the Fare Conditions and again hit 'Continue'.
- Then, provide your personal details like name, nationality, date of birth, email address, passport number, contact details, etc. The ticket will be held for 2 to 24 hours without any payment based on the booking time prior to departure.
- A confirmation on your booking will be sent by email and SMS.
Payment methods for online flight tickets:
- Charge card (American Express)
- Direct debit (Maybank2u.com, CIMB Clicks)
- Pay Later
- Credit/Debit card (MasterCard, Visa)
You Might Also Like :
- MDLR Airlines ticket Booking Online in India - User Guide
- Airlines Online Booking Website(Mandala.com) Guide
- Royal Jordanian Airways : Airlines Review
- Indigo Airlines Ticket Booking: Online Ticket Reservation Guide
- Lion Airlines Online Booking & Flight Schedule
- Star Alliance Flight Bookings: Online Ticket Rerservation Guide