Motorola Droid 3 comes with lots of enhancements which will make it best phone for the mobile lovers particularly the people, who want hardware keyboard with android operating system. Huge success of Droid 2 has encouraged Motorola to explore next generation of droid with big step up in terms of specifications. It is packed with dual core processor and sliding QWERTY keypad so it will mark a debut in the high end market. Get ready to welcome the Motorola Droid 3 in approximately 3rd quarter of 2011.
Leaked photos of Motorola Droid 3 indicate that it has 4.3 inch LCD screen with enlarged qHD resolution of 960 X 540 compared to its exciting models. It is rumored that this device will have five rows QWERTY keypad instead of four rows. Fifth row is designed for the number buttons. Maybe, it will come with sleek design.
Motorola Droid 3 may appear with 8 MP camera to catch your memorable moment with high quality of clarity and ability to record 1080p HD videos. Front facing camera is also expected from this device for video chat. Separate volume key is dedicated on side of the device. Mini-HDMI port and mini-USB port is added in this Smartphone for transfer of HD videos to an HD TV and movement of files respectively.
There is possibility that it will arrive with 1 GB of RAM memory and 1 or 1.2 GHz OMAP processor. Users will enjoy their favorite images and music as it will have 16 GB internal storage memory. It will support 2.2 version of android and will obtain Android Ice Cream updating after the launch of it. It will come under the Verizon network.
Droid 3 CPU may be upped with NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core chip or TI OMAP. 1 GHz dual core OMAP has found place in this upcoming device because it gives best performance compared to others according to benchmark made by Anandtech places. So we can assume Motorola Droid 3 as a powerhouse by considering the processing power.
If the change will not take place at the last moment, then according to rumors this phone will come with 3G device instead of 4G LTE smartphone. If the above rumors will prove true then users will experience best revolution in Motorola droid line up.
- Size:4-inch qHD display
- Resolution: 540 x 960 pixels
- Proximity Sensor
- Light sensor
- Operating system:Android
- Processor: Dual core, TI OMAP 4, 1000 MHz
- 3D Graphics hardware accelerato
- Resolution: 8 megapixels
- Additional camera: 1.3 megapixels
- Geo tagging
- Auto focus
- Video calling
- Facebook, MySpace, Twitter
- HTML, Flash
- Music player: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, MIDI
- Video playback: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV
You Might Also Like :
- How to Transfer Music to a Motorola Droid?
- Upcoming Android Phones of 2011
- Motorola Ex128 & Motorola EX115 Dual sim Mobile : Price, Specs & Review
- Motorola Fire and Fire XT: Specs of upcoming Android Gingerbread Phone
- Motorola Droid Razr M: Release date and Price
- Motorola Corvair Tablet specs leaked, shows Remote Control Feature