The Oriental Insurance company ltd. has invited for 2010 online applications from Indian citizens for 165 posts of administrative officers to work in there branches across the country. New Delhi, Cochin and Calcutta candidates have mostly fill this form, as per source reports. Read below the selection process, fees, dates, etc. of Oriental Insurance recruitment 2010.
The Oriental Insurance Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Oriental Government Security Life Assurance Company Ltd. which was created to carry out General Insurance businesses in India.
Administrative Officer (AO): 165 posts:
Written test on 09/05/2010 shall be Descriptive paper in English language comprising of Essay, Précis Comprehension, etc.
21-28 years. Age relaxation as per rules,
Application fee is rupees 500/-, SC and ST candidate apps fee is rupees 50/- for Oriental Insurance Recruitment 2010.
Last date for submit form is March 15, 2010.
Application forms duly filled-in must be in a self addressed envelope and sent on or before 15/03/2010.to,
POST BAG NO: 2281,
CHANAKYAPURI POST OFFICE,
NEW DELHI – 110021
Oriental Insurance website is www.orientalinsurance.org.in, where the full information is given related with Insurance, Jobs and Recruitment.
You Might Also Like :
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2010 Application Form & Notifications
- LIC Recruitment 2010 Application Online
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2010 for Probationary Clerks
- Central Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010 & Exam Notification
- Delhi University Recruitment 2010 | DU Jobs vacancies
- How to Apply online for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2012-2013