Powergrid Corpration of India Limited (PGCIL) has released Powergrid India Recruitment for the year 2010. Powergrid offers exciting career opportunities and they are seeking for bright, energetic and committed persons to join powergrid as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE in the disciplines of Electrical & Finance.
Powergrid is a profit making Navaratha PSU (Public Sector Enterprise) since inception as well as one of the biggest transmission utilities in the world with gross asset base of more than US $ 8 million, yearly turnover of more than US $ 1.2 billion. It is occupied in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
Applications are invited for Powergrid 2010 recruitment for following posts as Executive Trainees.
Executive Trainee (Electrical):
- No of vacancies: 63 Posts
- Category wise vacancies: UR-28, OBC-18, SC-13, ST-4, HH-5, OH-1
- Grade: E2
- Age: 28 years as on 25/02/2010
- Full time B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) / BE (Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical Discipline from recognized University/Institute with a minimum 65% marks.
- Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 31.07.2010 can also apply, provided they have obtained 65% marks in engineering discipline in aggregate of all semesters/years up to prefinal examination.
- Candidates with AMIE qualification may apply only if they have cleared both Section A and B with not less than 65% marks.
- Electrical Discipline includes the following nomenclature: Electrical, Electrical & Electronics.
Executive Trainee (Finance):
- No of vacancies: 27 Posts
- Category wise vacancies: UR-13, OBC-8, SC-4, ST-2, HH-2, VH (Low Vision) – 3
- Grade: E2
- Age: 28 years as on 25.02.2010
- CA/ICWA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.
Important Dates for Recruitment:
- Date of commencement of online submission of application for Powergridindia Recruitment is 13th Feb 2010
- Date of closing of online submission of Application for Powergridindia Recruitment is 25th Feb 2010
- Last date for receipt of Hard copy of application for Powergridindia Recruitment is 12th March 2010
- Download Powergridindia admit card is 01st April 2010
- The Date of Written Test is 18th April 2010
- Eligible candidates will have to apply through online system only.
- For detailed information refer to the employment news dated 13.02.2010 and visit powergrid website powergridindia.com.
You Might Also Like :