Are you a Non-Resident Indian? Looking for a safe and trustworthy service to send money to your loved ones staying in India? Your search stops right here! Remit2India, one of the leading online money transfer solutions, is an ideal destination for hordes of NRIs across the globe to send money to India. Being a flagship part of the esteemed TimesofMoney, it provides a personalized Remittance service. This service facilitates all the NRIs, residing anywhere in the globe, to transfer money online to any bank in India within the NEFT/RTGS network. Over the last 10 years, Remit2India has created a mark for itself in the online money transfer services by pioneering a host of new initiatives to modernize the way NRIs send money to India.
This online money transfer service facilitates more than a million NRIs as it is available in more than 23 countries globally such as USA, Australia, UK, Canada, the European Union, etc. With zero transfer fees and superior exchange rates, Remit2India offers NRIs with the convenience of an unmatched price and a secure platform. The service is consistently graded as the globe's number one independent remittance service for NRIs.
It is a hassle-free and convenient money transfer service as users will not have to run post to post to ensure that their money is delivered on time, unlike other money transfer services. Remit2India assures the users that their money will be directly credited to their addressee's bank account in India. There is also a demand draft facility, which enables the NRIs to door deliver the money to their addressee as a locally payable demand draft in Indian rupees. Furthermore, it provides a convenient 24 x 7 customer service that any user can avail.
There are no hidden charges and the costs & exchange rates are mentioned with an apparent explanation on their site, providing expediency and transparency to the customers. Moreover, the transaction fees are cheap and the exchange rates are also appealing. One more plus point of this online service is that it allows the users to remit their funds in nine currencies, including Australian Dollars, US Dollars, Singapore Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling, Japanese Yen, Hong Kong Dollars and UAE Dirhams.
When it comes to security, Remit2India promises all the users to offer an utmost safety and security for their online remittances. It doesn’t share users’ personal information with any third party. The service ensures that the money cannot be debited from the account unless the user personally authorizes the transaction. Moreover, the users can track the status of your funds by means of an online tracker, which enables them to check if their money has been delivered to their addressee.
Remit2India offers some options to the users to remit funds to India, including A Wire Transfer, Check and Online ACH/Rupee Express.
- A Wire Transfer: This option enables the users to remit funds to India from their existing bank account in 48 hours. Here, the users are provided with a unique tracking number for their transaction, which enables them to monitor their remittance online at any point of time. The remittance can be made in all nine supported currencies via Wire Transfer, and it ultimately reaches to the addressee in Indian Rupees only. It is the fastest way to send money to India. The users can send the funds to India quickly from their existing account, by following some simple steps.
- Registration with Remit2India.com is a first requirement.
- After registration, users will have to book a Transfer instruction and then save the remittance reference number on the Remittance Confirmation page.
- Clicking on the Transfer Money button will allow the user to sign in and to authorize the payment from their Bank itself.
- The funds will get credited to the account of Remit2India and then delivered to user’s addressee in India.
- Check: It is a rapid way to send money to India. Once the user books a transaction at Remit2India Money Transfers, he/she will be able to mail a Check from their existing overseas account to any of Remit2India Check Collection Boxes in India. As the clearing process occurs in India, user’s addressee gets money in 5-6 working days. Currently, remittance by Check can be made in 3 currencies only: US Dollars, Pound Sterling and UAE Dirhams.
- Online ACH (Automated Clearing House): It is an entirely paperless and web-based way for the remittance of funds to India. The money remitted via Online-ACH from user’s bank account residing in US gets delivered to the recipient bank in 3 working days. While, the money remitted from UK, Australia, Germany, Singapore and UAE takes 4 working days to get deliver to the recipient bank. There are no extra costs. Moreover, there is no requirement of visiting the bank to send a Wire Transfer or making an effort to mail a Check. All in all, Online-ACH saves the precious time and effort of users.
- Rupee Express: It is a very simple money transfer way, which enables the users to define the exact amount to be received by their addressee in Indian Rupees at the time of booking. Rupee Express assures the users to secure their booking against any sort of currency fluctuations in future, which means the exchange rate at the time of booking is guaranteed. The money remitted from user’s bank account via Rupee Express gets delivered to Remit2India within 3 working days. So, it gives a dual benefit; first one is deciding the exact amount to be received by the addressee, and second one is saving the precious time and effort.
Online Status Tracker
The Online Status Tracker enables the users to track the status of their remittance at any point of time, right from the time the user starts his/her remittance to the time when the money gets delivered to the addressee. In other words, it is an imperative tool which keeps the users updated with their remittance status and gives them surety that their funds are safe.
To make a use of this tool, the users need signing in their Remit2India account. After signing in, the first page emerges with a table of Status Tracker which includes the following:
- Remittance reference number
- Date of the transaction booked
- Amount, the beneficiary's name
- Status information
- Mode of payment
Users can hit the remittance reference number of any particular transaction for more details.
There are two ways by which the addressee' of NRIs can receive funds in India: 1) by a direct remittance in the bank account of addressee in India, 2) by a locally payable demand draft in Indian Rupees via doorstep delivery to the addressee. To remit the fund directly to the bank account of addressee, users are required to provide the basic bank details of the addressee. Presently, this service supports more than 87 banks across 62388 branches in India. When it comes to the demand draft service, Remit2India's delivery network covers 6000 destinations. If the location of the addressee is not covered by a courier service, Remit2India sends the draft by Registered Post. If the location of the addressee is not covered by a courier service and the addressee holds a NRE account with a non-partner bank, Remit2India will deposit the funds into his/her account via a demand draft.
- Very simple and user friendly online money remittance service for NRIs
- Allows users to access information on charges and services rapidly
- A straightforward registration process
- A safe, trustworthy, convenient and hassle-free service
- Facilitates more than a million NRIs, residing in more than 23 countries worldwide
- Zero transfer fees and superior exchange rates
- Supports more than 87 banks across 62388 branches in India
- Demand draft facility delivers the money at doorstep of addressee as a locally payable demand draft in Indian rupees
- A convenient 24 x 7 customer service that any user can avail
- No hidden charges
- Great deals on exchange rates
- Provides expediency and transparency to the customers
- Allows the users to remit their funds in nine currencies
- Doesn’t share users’ personal information with any third party
- Offers some options to remit funds to India: A Wire Transfer, Check and Online ACH/Rupee Express
- Online Status Tracker allows the users to track the status of their remittance at any point of time
You Might Also Like :
- Using Agent Locator for searching Western Union Agent locations
- Jpay.com: Login to Money Order your Inmate
- Live Currency Rates in India: Exchange rate calculation tips
- Using Moneygram Agent Locator to search Agent Locations
- Nokia Money: Make payments with out having Bank Account
- MoneyGram Bill pay process & Fees