SIM (Singapore Institute of Management) provides student portal service at www.sim.edu.sg where students can access information online about their education, research, projects and many more after login.
Screenshot of login page of SIM portal
The SIM is the biggest and most comprehensive solutions supplier of private tertiary and professional training which is situated in Singapore. In 1964, it was founded as a membership society by the Singapore economic development board. Now, SIM has over 33,000 corporate and individual members. SIM provides the diverse and lifelong learning needs of its members from the young school leavers to mid-career professionals and to the matured silver talent seeking self-actualization. It is the first educational and training institute of Asia that to be awarded the PSB ISO 9002. It offers diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programs as well as a variety of executive education courses to its members.
SIM Student Membership benefits:
With SIM student membership, you may find so many benefits which are particularly useful as a student. Some benefits of the student membership are described here:
Access to Online Databases and Journals:
At student portal, you can access a wealth of information online which helps you in research, projects, assignments and studies.
Access to SIM Management Libraries:
SIM has Singapore’s two largest management libraries. Libraries have special collections including annual reports of local listed companies, business directories, country profiles and audio-video resources on management topics.
Access to Members’ Hub:
One can easily access e-portal from SIM and home at anytime which includes features like free resumé reviews, questions answered by Career Coach, links to selected business websites, e-Career Services with monthly career tips, job listings, resumé postings and more.
Note: Only individual members and the accredited representative of corporate members can access to Members’ Hub. On the contrary, students who are riding on their companies’ corporate membership can not access Members’ Hub themselves.
Discounts at bookshops at SIM:
SIM also offers some discounts to its members, which helps them to save on purchases of trade books and other latest business and management publications.
Other benefits of Student Membership:
- Regular e-mail alerts on events and services (via e-mail)
- Discounts at Membership talks and workshops
- Eligibility to join SIM’s 12 Interest Groups, practice communities where members network, share and learn, led by members
- Discounts at participating dining and shopping outlets in Singapore
- It offers discount at SIM training program
- Special one-year subscription to Today's Manager magazine for on $20 (Normal subscription at $39 a year.)
- Monthly online membership newsletter with the latest information (via e-mail)
- Full waiver of 2 years’ annual fee for the SIM/DBS affinity VISA Card for 1 principal and 1 supplementary card.
SIM will continually assess and modify these benefits to best meet Student Members’ needs by keeping in mind the dynamic requirements of their members.
You Might Also Like :
- Singapore NIE Portal Login Guide for Teacher and Student
- University of Johannesburg Student Portal(Student.UJ.AC.ZA) Information
- Ashworth Student Portal Login Guide at MyAshWorth.com
- How to Activate your AT&T Sim card?
- IITM Students Portal Students.iitm.ac.in
- Airtel World SIM Card: Save up to 85% on International Calls