Remember the Sony LT29i, also called ‘Hayabusa’ smartphone whose specs were leaked a few months earlier, it has been renamed as Xperia TX. It is Sony’s new flagship device scheduled to be launched on August 29 during an event before the IFA 2012. The Xperia TX will run Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and powered by a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor clocked at 1.5 GHz coupled with 1 GB RAM.
The handset will feature Sony's TimeScape User Interface. It will flaunt a slim body with a domed design at its back. The on screen buttons will appear once the screen of the handset comes to life. It sports a 4.6 inch touchscreen display with 720p HD (1280x720) resolution. The 13 megapixel camera may be equipped with Sony Exmor R sensor and a flash located below it. It is also expected to possess a 1.3 MP secondary camera for video calling on its front panel. It supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC along with a 3G connectivity. Any further details regarding the specifications and price of the upcoming gadget are not available at the moment.
You Might Also Like :
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Active : Review & Price of Rugged Android Phone
- Smartphones getting Android Icecream sandwich Updates in 2012
- Sony Ericsson's Xperia X8 Specification & Features
- Top 5 Upcoming Smartphones of India in 2012
- Lenovo S800 phone with translucent color display
- Lava E-Tab Z7H: Specs, Price and Release Date