Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIG Life) is a joint venture company (formed by the Tata Group and American International Group, Inc. (AIG)). The policy holders of Tata Aig Life are able to pay their payment online via www.Tata-aig-life.com. It is very easy, secure, safe, and convenient way of payment for policy holders. Pay payments without standing in queue.
Screenshot of www.tata-aig-life.com
Tata AIG Life is the combination of he Tata Group’s pre-eminent guidance position in India and AIG’s global presence as one of the world’s leading international insurance and financial services organization. In the insurance venture, 74 per cent stake is held by the Tata Group with AIG holding the balance 26 percent. Insurance solutions to individuals and corporate is provided by Tata AIG Life. To operate in India on February 12, 2001, Tata AIG Life Insurance Company was licensed and started operations on April 1, 2001.
About Tata Group
With important international operations, Tata is a rapidly growing business group (based in India). In 2007-08 the revenues of Tata Group are USD 62.5 billion (around Rs. 251,543 crores), of which 61% was from business outside India and the net profit of the same year was USD 5.4 billion (around Rs. 21,578 crores). Around 350,000 people worldwide are employed by the Group. In India for 140 years, The Tata name has been appreciated for its observance to strong values and business ethics.
Currently, seven business sectors - Communications and Information Technology, Engineering, Materials, Services, Energy, Consumer Products and Chemicals are included in the business operations of the Tata Group. Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Tata Power, Tata Chemicals, Tata Tea, Indian Hotels, Tata Teleservices and Tata Communications are comprised by the major companies in the Group.
About American International Group, Inc. (AIG)
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is the one of the leading global insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions, and a world leader in insurance and financial services. Via the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer, commercial, institutional and individual customers are served by AIG companies.
For retirement services, financial services and asset management around the world, it is one of the leading providers. On the New York Stock Exchange, as well as the stock exchanges in Ireland and Tokyo, AIG's common stock is listed.
Via the Tata AIG Life Insurance Co. Ltd. web site (www.tata-aig-life.com), you are allowed to make instant payments by the online premium payment service. You can pay your payments through card or an online banking account. For making online payment, you will need Policy Number of Tata AIG Life Insurance Co. Ltd. and your Date of Birth.
Any valid Visa, Master Card, Diners Credit Card or Citibank E-Cards can be used by you or pay through your Net Banking accounts with AXIS Bank, Centurion Bank of Punjab (Erstwhile BOP), HDFC Bank, IDBI Bank, Indusind Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Punjab National Bank or Union Bank of India. The safety and privacy of our personal and financial information is of paramount importance for them.
In association with BillDesk (the leader in electronic bill presentment and payment services in India), Tata AIG Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Brings the Online Pay service to you. 128-bit SSL technology is used to protect customers from unauthorized tampering or viewing of their account and billing information by BillDesk. Using SSL ensures that the information you exchange with BillDesk is never transmitted over the Internet unencrypted and cannot be viewed by unauthorized individuals.
How to pay Online Payment for Tata Aig Life Insurance?
1. Visit the website www.tata-aig-life.com
2. Click on “Premium Payment Online” option, which will be given on the right side of the page.
3. After getting the new page, click on “Continue”.
For making payments you will have to follow the given steps:
- Enter the Tata AIG Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Policy Number and Date of birth and click on ‘Verify’.
- This will show the - The Name of Policy holder; Agent details and the premium amount due.
- On the same page, in a drop down menu, the ‘Payment Options’ will be presented.
- Select your payment mode – Credit Card or Net Banking account, and click on the ‘Submit’ button to initiate payment.
- You will be directed to a payment gateway where you will be required to enter your credit card details; alternately you will be taken to your Net Banking site where you have to input your user id/ password.
- Your payment will be authenticated over the gateway and your credit card or your bank account will be instantly debited.
- You will receive a Transaction Reference Number that is an acknowledgement for your payment request.
- Your payment will be credited into your Tata AIG Life Insurance Co. Ltd. account within 2 working days.
You Might Also Like :
- Tata Winger Platinum launched in India - Price & Features
- Tata Manza CS: Price, Specs & Features of Tata's Sedan car in India
- TATA DOCOMO Online Recharge Info
- 21st Century Insurance Website (21stAgent.com) Review
- Birla Sun Life Insurance Offers Online Payment at BirlaSunlife.com
- Tata crossover car 'Aria' unveiled at Auto Expo 2010