Here the information is given about TNSTC. TNSTC (Tamilnadu state Transport Corporation LTD) provides you the services of online ticket booking. You can book your tickets online. The official website of the TNSTC is www.tnstc.in. You can book your tickets by using the official website. You need login at www.tnstc.in to book tickets online and track status, and pay online for reservation.
Tamilnadu state Transport Corporation LTD (TNSTC) is the Government public transport Bus operator of Tamilnadu. During the year 1975 the government thought the formation of a separate corporation exclusively for operating long distance express services connecting all the district Headquarters in the State ( Tamil Nadu ) with Chennai as Headquarters. Formerly Tamilnadu State Transport Department operated long distance express services. From 15th Sep ‘1975 erst while Tamilnadu State Transport Department were transferred as the Express wing of Pallavan Transport Corporation. On 14th January 1980 it was registered as the Express wing of Pallavan Transport Corporation.
Types of services which are provided by Tamilnadu state Transport Corporation LTD (TNSTC):
Types of buses:
- Semi Deluxe Buses
- Super Deluxe Buses
- Video Coach Buses
- Ultra Deluxe Buses
- Air Suspension Buses
They also provide special Buses during all Important Festival Seasons for the Convenience traveling public. The information of this is given below:
Rules and regulations for reservation:
- Your reservation done 30 days in advance
- You can reserve your ticket at all reservation center from 7.00 hrs to 21.00 hrs.
- You have to buy the half ticket for 3 yrs above but below 12 yrs, children above 130cms Height will be charged full fare.
Refund rules of journey tickets:
- Before 48 hours of the schedule time of departure of the bus Journey tickets surrendered at the counter.
- The schedule time of departure of the bus is between24 Hrs and 48 Hrs.
- You can get the refund between 30 minutes before and after the schedule time of departure of the bus.
- You can get your refund between 30 minutes and 24 Hrs of the schedule time of departure of the bus.
How to get online tickets and reserve your tickets?
For getting online ticket first you will have to visit the official website of TNSTC at www.tnstc.in. When you open the website then you will get the home page, on the left side of the page you will get the option of “operator login”. You will have to click the option of “operator login” when you click then you will find the page of login.
In the page of login you will have to enter your user id and password. After enter your id and password you have to click on “Login” button. If you do not have user id and password then you will have to register and get your user id and password.
When you book your tickets online then you will have to give all information about your journey from which place to which place you want to get tickets. The name of both cities, how many tickets do you want. You can pay for your tickets by credit card. There are also many ways to pay. This is very easy and effective way to get the tickets online.
You Might Also Like :