TriMet stands for Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon. TriMet is a public agency in the U.S. state of Oregon that spans most of the Portland metropolitan area which operates crowd transit in a region. They provide four types of services like Buses, Max light Rail, Wes Commuter Rail, and Port Land Streetcar. Buses of TriMet come in every 15 minutes, in the morning or evening time it comes early. You can easily Plan your trip online with Trimet.org and the information of TriMet Trip Planner is mentioned below.
TriMet's MAX (Metropolitan Area Express) light rail connects the communities of Portland, Beaverton, Gresham, Clackamas and Portland International Airport. TriMet's WES (Westside Express Service) commuter rail service connects Wilsonville, Tualatin, Tigard and Beaverton. The Portland Streetcar run about 12 minutes during the day (less frequently evenings and weekends); it connects Northwest Portland, Portland City Center and the South Waterfront District.
How to plan trip with Trip Planner?
If you want to plan for Trip Planner, then for that,
- First, you have to fill the option of Where are you starting? Select city name or landmark.
- After that, fill the option of Where are you going?
- Then, fill an option of When are you traveling?
- You can also choose Trip preferences, if you want.
- Lastly, mark on ‘Map my trip plans’ option and click on ‘Plan trip’ button.
How to find bus stops and stations?
For stops and stations, you have to write address, intersection or landmark. After that, write city name or landmark. Now, enter five digits stop ID which is mentioned in transit centers and MAX/WES stations. Lastly, press on ‘go’ button.
How to see Maps and schedules?
If you want to find the bus lines, then for that, you have to write bus line name and press ‘go’ button. After pressing ‘go’ button, you will see the map of particular area in which you want to travel. You will also get information about frequent service.
Fares of TriMet are applicable on buses, MAX Light Rail, WES Commuter Rail and Portland Streetcar. You can get free ride, if you are traveling on MAX or Streetcar within the Free Rail Zone. You can get different types of tickets and passes like 2-Hour Ticket, Book of 10 Tickets, 1-Day Pass, 7-Day Pass, 14-Day Pass, Half- Month Pass, 1- Month Pass, 1-Year Pass (Pass-By-Mail), Employer 1-Year Pass from the official website.
Table showing fares information of TriMet Trip Planner:
|1 Ticket||Book of 10|
You Might Also Like :
- Seattle Sound Transit Schedules, Fares & Trip Planner
- NSW Public Transport Trip Planner, Maps & TimeTables at www.131500.com.au
- Get New Jersey Transit Bus Schedule at www.njtransit.com
- Toronto TTC Trip Planner website
- Get vline train timetables at vline.com.au
- How to use PaceBus.com for Pace Bus Schedules, Route Maps & Trip Planner