The Indian IT firm, TVS has launched its new ‘Gold Bharat keyword’ with Indian Rupee Symbol. With this launch, TVS has become the first and only Indian IT company to incorporate the new Indian Rupee symbol in its keyboard.
The TVS Company devoted this development to the nation on its 64th Independence Day. The Gold Bharat keyboard works with Linux and the windows operating system and chains local Indian languages such as Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Assamese, Malayalam, to name a few. The new keyboards equipped with a cherry mechanical switch that can take up to 50 million keystrokes. The new device keys are prevented from wear and tear by using laser etched keycaps.
TVS MD, Mr. S.S. Raman said that “We are proud to depict the Indian Rupee symbol in our keyboard and we are the first and only Indian manufacturer to do so.” He also said, “As the core Indian company, we believe in "Taking IT to the heart of India" and this is our humble dedication to the nation this independence day. We are also facilitating faster and comprehensive rollout across all the products.”
TVS Gold Keyboards features:
- Long Life mechanical switch up to 50 million Keystrokes.
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- High reliable more than 200,000 hrs MTBF
- Laser etched Keycaps Reduced wear and tear of Keys.
- TVS GOLD Bilingual keyboards support Indian languages like Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, and Assamese etc.
TVS Gold keyboard comes with a USB and PS2 interface apart and also gives a click tactile switch feel. This ergonomically designed keyboard is 490mm x 180mm x 20mm in dimension and the operating voltage of the device is around 5V. The device needs 10mA of energy to operate and is designed keeping in mind the Indian weather conditions.
The TVS Gold Bharat keyboard will be available at the price tag of Rs. 1495 and sold through 3,500 authorized TVS dealers across the country and through some online portals.
You Might Also Like :
- 2012 TVS Radeon: A 125 CC Bike coming soon
- Best Muhurat and Days to Buy Gold in 2013
- TVS Phoenix: Price, Specifications and review in India
- Yamaha Fino 115cc Scooter to launch in India : Specifications & Price review
- New Hero Honda Splendor Pro 2011: Price & Specifications
- Upcoming 2012 Samsung HDTVs with price and release date