UCO Bank Recruitment has published recruitment notification for the post of clerk. Candidate is required general qualification in each field. The age of candidate should be between 18 to 28 years old as on 1st July, 2010. Detailed information about UCO Bank Recruitment 2010, job details and application forms format is given below.
About UCO Bank:
UCO Bank is a commercial bank which was founded in the year 1943 in Kolkata. UCO Bank is undertaken by the government of India. UCO Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial bank of India. Its Board of Directors consists of government representatives from the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India as well as eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businessmen, etc. UCO Bank was nationalized on 19 July 1969 by the Government of India along with 13 other major commercial banks of India.
For the posts of clerk, online applications are invited from qualified applicants before 28th of August, 2010. There are total 1000 Posts (SC- 148, ST- 129, OBC-276, and GEN-447) for posts of clerk for states of Andaman & Nicobar UT, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh UT, Chattisgarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshwadweep UT, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, New Delhi, Orissa, Pondicherry UT, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal.
Applicant must be qualified with minimum 60% marks in SC or ST exams or should hold a degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Board. The pay scale would be from 7200 to 19300 Indian Rupees. The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 250+50 = 300 and Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PC/Ex-Servicemen. The written examination will be conducted on 14th November, 2010.
- No. of Vacancies: 1000 posts
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years as on 1st July, 2010.
- Qualification for the Jobs: Pass with 60% marks in 10+2 examination or its equivalent OR a degree in any discipline. For SC/ST/EX-Servicemen/PC Category candidates: Pass with 50% marks in 10+2 examination or its equivalent OR a degree in any discipline.
- Pay Scale: Rs 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300 DA,HRA etc. will be paid as per rules in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical, LFC, Terminal Benefits etc. will be as per prevailing rules.
- Payment of Application Fee/Postage Charges from: 21.07.2010 to 28.08.2010
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 21.07.2010
- Last Date for Online Registration: 28.08.2010
- Date of Written Examination: 14.11.2010
How to apply (method of application submission):
For online application, visit official website of UCO (www.ucobank.com) and fill an application form between 21st July, 2010 and 28th August, 2010. No other means / mode of applications will be accepted. For applying online, Candidate must have valid Email ID if he/she don’t have it they should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line. Now, they have to visit the official website of the UCO Bank (www.ucobank.com) and take a print of the ‘Fee Payment Challan’. Fill the challan in the BLOCK LETTERS and go to the nearest UCO Bank Branch and pay your fee in the form of cash.
Candidate will receive copy of counterfoil of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank under ‘Cash Received’ stamp and signature with branch name & branch code number, transaction ID, date of deposit & amount duly written by the Branch Official. Now, candidate has to choose “APPLY ON-LINE” option to fill online application form, fill in the details from the Fee Payment Challan in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places. Candidates are advised to verify every particular given in the application before click on “SUBMIT” option.
Get complete Details about UCO Bank Recruitment from http://www.ucobank.com/clerk-rec-Detailed-Advertisement-17jul10.pdf
For online application, visit http://registration.sifyitest.com/ucocl/registration.php
You Might Also Like :
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010 Notification
- Canara Bank Clerical Recruitment Application 2010
- Indian Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification 2010
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2009 & Job Application
- IDBI Bank Recruitment Application 2010
- How to Apply online for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2012-2013