Helping over 75 million people global, UnitedHealth Group is a leading health care company whose headquarters is located in Minnetonka, Minnesota. UnitedHealthcare, Ovations, AmeriChoice, Uniprise, OptumHealth, Ingenix, and Prescription Solutions are the seven operating businesses through which UnitedHealth Group offers a spectrum of products and services. Dedicated to making the care system work well, UnitedHealth Group is a diversified health and well-being company. Refer this article to know United Healthcare Provider Enrollment Instructions.
UnitedHealth Group serves the entire spectrum of health care participants such as individual consumers, employers, government, commercial payers and intermediaries, care providers ranging from hospitals to physicians, pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers through seven businesses. The company directs its resources into designing products, providing services and applying technologies that get better access to well-being services, simplifying the health care experience and making it more reasonable. A very significant and clear activity is developed by each member of its family of businesses which ensures the success of the whole group.
Every aspect of health care, helping people live healthier lives is nearly touched by their family of companies. In current insurance industry publication, Business Insurance, United was named "readers choice" winner 2007 for "Best Managed care organization". National network of UnitedHealthcare comprises 595,000 physicians and other health care professionals, 80,000 dentists and 4,965 hospitals. They are dedicated to the delivery of quality care and its constant development. In the past five years, UnitedHealth Group made important investments in research and development, technology and business procedure improvements almost $3 billion.
Enrollment Instructions of United Healthcare Provider:
- Collect copies of all your relevant qualifications such as medical licenses, state business licenses, association memberships and information regarding your college education.
- Please call at United Health Care Insurance Company and ask to speak to someone in the provider services department. Most insurance companies have a precise application procedure that must be followed to become a provider for that company. Within their offices, many also assign medical providers cooperation to help with the application process. The provider registration hotline phone number is (877) 842-3210.
- At United's website, complete the application online or fill out the application that is mailed to you. Make copies of everything that the company has asked as the health insurance company needs original signatures. Save the copies for yourself and send the application to United Health Care by certified mail, return receipt requested. This will warranty that your request is received and permit you to trace it in the event the company claims later it does not have it.
- About 3 weeks are needed by the insurance company to confirm information such as your license and to consult local regulatory agencies to make sure that you have not been sanctioned or have your license withdrawn. The insurance company will also check with federal agencies to be certain that you are eligible to provide care to its insurance clients.
- Around 1 month after submitting your application, if you have not heard back from the company, then call the provider services department and ask for the status of your application.
You Might Also Like :
- How to login to United Healthcare from UnitedHealthcare's website (myuhc.com)
- Guide to My Account Settings at myUhc.com
- Navinet: Login to manage & Pay for Healthcare Plans
- United Health Care Company : How to Become Insurance Provider?
- Searching CIGNA Healthcare Providers List from Directory
- Get Cigna Health Insurance Quotes Online at Cigna.com