Www.uscis.gov is the official website of USCIS, a bureau of the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS). USCIS stands for United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. You can check your case status online after login or sign in at www.uscis.gov. Login process is very quick and simple at www.uscis.gov. The information of USCIS, step by step process of login to www.uscis.gov Account to check my case status online is given below.
The government agency, USCIS oversees lawful immigration to the United States. Many administrative functions are performed by USCIS that formerly was carried out by the legacy United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). INS was the part of the Department of Justice. To promote national security, to eliminate immigration case backlogs, and to improve customer services are the stated priorities of the USCIS. The head of Bureau reports directly to the Deputy Secretary for Homeland Security. Before becoming USCIS, it was formerly and briefly named the U.S. Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS). On August 12, 2009, Alejandro Mayorkas was sworn in as USCIS Director.
USCIS provides accurate and useful information to their customers, grants immigration & citizenship benefits, promotes an awareness & understanding of citizenship, and ensures the integrity of their immigration system. Across the world, 18,000 government employees and contractors of USCIS are working at 250 offices. Mission of USCIS is:
- Promoting flexible and sound immigration policies & programs
- Strengthening the security and integrity of the immigration system
- Providing effective customer-oriented immigration benefit and information services
- Supporting immigrants’ integration and participation in American civic culture
- Strengthening the infrastructure supporting the USCIS mission
- Operating as a high-performance organization that promotes a highly talented workforce and a dynamic work culture
Login or Sign in to www.uscis.gov Account to Check My Case Status Online:
Screen-shot Of Official Website
If you want to check your case status online at www.uscis.gov, then you have visit the website and click on “check my case status” option which is situated at the left side of the homepage and in the “after I file” section. When you click on it you will find a page of my status. On this page, you will find “sign-in to my account” option, you have to click on it and find sign in to my account page, where you have to select user type (customer or representative), then enter your user ID and password then click on “Submit” button.
If you have forgotten your user ID or password, then you have to click on "forgot your user ID or password" link and follow the instructions. If you are new at www.uscis.gov and want to do registration then you have to click on “want to register?” option at the sign in page or “sign up for case updates” option at my case status page. When you click on these options, you will find sign up for case updates page. You can register there according to your category. If you are in customer category then you have to click on “register at an applicant customer” option and follow the instruction. If you are in representative category then you have to click on “register as a customer representative” option and follow the instructions.
You Might Also Like :
- Check/track H1B Visa 2010 Status online at Uscis.gov
- Income tax efiling india at incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in website
- How to Login & access My Medicare Account section from MyMedicare.gov?
- Claimant Self Service Login from uplink.in.gov/css/csslogon
- Signup for Internet PAC@Gov in Singapore at PacGov.Agd.Gov.sg
- SBMS Scholarship Application is now online at Sbms.ap.gov.in