“A Good day is a Pay day.” - such a common sentence matters a lot to all those people who expectantly go through the classifieds of the newspaper repeatedly and spend long hours on the road for looking all those Wanted signs….but friends, this is a digital world and your jobs are just a click away from you! Many private or public websites and online resources can be extremely helpful to you, when it comes to find the available positions for the employment. Also, US Federal Government has its own official jobsite, usajobs.gov, to help U.S citizens in exploring their career with the Federal Government as well to provide the golden opportunities for enjoying all of the great rewards of being a government employee. It is a one-stop source for accessing thousands of available Federal jobs and employment information hassle free. Meanwhile, USAJOBS gives more efficient and advanced search tools, which help Americans to narrow the search results for getting the perfect and desired job.
The USAJOBS official program is designed to connect citizens’ talent, energy and creativity with needy Federal agencies and job seekers. Thus, it is proven as a modern platform to support online recruitment and job application. USAJOBS helps Federal agencies in meeting their legal obligation, as it conveniently provides online public notice of Federal employment opportunities to Federal employees and U.S. citizens. No chances of fraud…cheat…and scam, because this U. S. Federal Government system is to be used by authorized users only as well sensitive information of the submitted data and documents protected by various Federal statutes, including the Privacy Act 5 U.S.C. §552a.
Searching experience is really great at USAJobs! Here, you can get both, basic search and advanced search functions. Simply enter the job and location keyword information in "What" and "Where" boxes of the USAJOBS homepage. But, if you want best result for your search then prefer Advanced Search function. Here, advanced search allows you to narrow your search to specific applicable positions by range of options like keyword, job category, salary range, pay grade, posting date, or series number, location, agency, occupational series, type of work and work schedule.
All current job opportunity announcements that match your search criteria are available on the search results page. Once again, you can refine your search results using the Filters on the left side of the screen. Get the condensed version of the job opportunity announcements through its Quick View link. Also, you can search job opportunity announcements with similar titles and grade levels by clicking on the “More Like This” link. Even, you can get the full details of the job opportunity announcements by clicking on the highlighted and underlined Job Title.
At the results page, you can use the tabs given on top - Overview, Duties, Qualification and Evaluation, Benefits & Other Info and most importantly How to Apply section. All these tabs gives you detailed knowledge about Major duties associated with a position, eligibility of a candidate and description of what qualifications are needed and how candidates will be evaluated and much more. The page also allows you to Apply Online, Print Preview, Save Job, and Share Job directly. USAJobs is truly user friendly, as it provides PDF tutorials with point to point information on how to use the Advanced Search and Saved Searches features.
Please note that search results do not return back any jobs of your interest. In this case, "Create Saved Search and email me jobs" feature can be helpful to you. It automatically searches for job opportunity announcements matching specified criteria, and then emails you if there are new jobs entered into the database that meet your specifications. Creation, deletion, editing, and viewing functions of the USAJOBS saved search are all located within My Account. Make sure that you can create up to 10 saved searches. Get more clearance by creating the name for the saved search, for this, you may enter a name that is related to the job like administrative, program analyst, management analyst, etc.
If you just want to search for jobs, there is no need to create an account. But it becomes MUST if you are serious to apply for jobs online… also getting registration at the site makes you enjoy many additional benefits. Once you have created your account, you can upload your existing resume, create a new resume, or apply for a specific position with saved search. Once you have an account, you can build and store up to five distinct resumes. Moreover, you can search and apply for jobs in a variety of agencies, occupations and locations as well learn much more about hiring process and hiring programs through this resourceful platform.
There are some jobs which are open only for the eligible candidates. Here, your applicant eligibility status will populate automatically in your search only if you are signed in. Even, the application status of positions for which you have applied can be obtained by Logging into your account. So, you must have an account to Manage Your Career at the site. USAJOBS is the official program of the U.S. Federal Government and to be used by authorized users only, so every potential user must create an account first for taking advantage of abundant resources at USAJOBS free of charge. Thus, you can make use of the site at its best if you create an account, and it is FREE and as easy as 123.
Create an account:
- Make your visit to USAJOBS Home Page at: https://my.usajobs.gov/ and click on “Create An Account” link located at the top right-hand side, or go to https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Account.
- Fill in all of the required fields on this page like first name, last name, a telephone number and an email address, and then click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- After then, you will receive a message of Welcome to USAJOBS and you are asked to edit all your profile information for accuracy.
For further information, you can refer link to Account Access FAQ.
Of course, the site has big work, but it is not messy. Everything is well organized; even each of federal job announcements on USAJobs.gov includes its own ID number, known as a vacancy announcement number. This important number is must to reference on all of the materials you submit with your application.
You can easily and directly apply for jobs online. Each announcement has “Apply Online” button on the right side, just click on it and do as directed. If you've already created resume on your computer, then upload it or you can create a new resume too. Later on, you can periodically check for updates to your application status easily just by logging into your USAJobs account. Make sure that no application will be evaluated until the period for the vacancy announcement has been closed. Till the time, you can also go back into the system and change your responses or update your resume, as necessary.
Another best thing is that USAJobs provides special hiring process for certain candidates too. It means candidates like career-conditional employees, Veterans' preference, Noncompetitive eligibility (NCE) including Returning Peace Corps and AmeriCorps VISTA volunteers, Public Health Service Officers, and Disabled veterans can get the available position, without going through all of the formalities of the competitive process.
USAJOBS is an authoritative platform for employment information and provides the most and the best jobs for job hunters in America. You only need to create an account at this system and enjoy all the benefits and share all the resources. If you are living in U.S. and hunting for the job seriously, then here is nothing to lose and many things to gain….as it is totally FREE at least try for once.
- Creating an account is FREE and as easy as 123
- Access thousands of available Federal jobs and employment information hassle free
- More efficient and advanced search tools to narrow the search results
- Sensitive information of the submitted data and documents protected by various Federal statutes including the Privacy Act 5 U.S.C. §552a
- You can get both basic search and advanced search functions
- Using the Filters, you can refine your search results once again
- No need to create an account for searching jobs
- Quick View provides the condensed version of the suitable job opportunity announcements
- Search job opportunity announcements with similar titles and grade levels at “More Like This” link
- Tabs given on the search results provide detailed knowledge of the suitable job opportunity announcements
- Users can get direct functions to Apply Online, Print Preview, Save Job and Share Job
- It provides PDF tutorials on how to use the Advanced Search and Saved Searches features, etc.
- Saved search automatically searches for matching specified criteria job opportunity announcements
- New jobs opportunity announcements entry can be emailed with Saved Search function
- No lengthy procedure to apply for jobs online
- You can directly upload existing resume or create a new resume
- It provides special hiring process for certain candidates
- Only for U.S. citizens
- Search results do not return any jobs of your interest
- Getting registration is MUST to get the complete access of the site
- No application will be evaluated until the period for the vacancy announcement has been closed
You Might Also Like :
- Expedia Jobs and career
- Gulf oil spill has job openings
- Rbs Digital Banking Login Guide at RbsDigital.Com or www.Rbs.Co.Uk
- Income tax efiling india at incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in website
- Hindustan Dainik Patna ePaper - online edition of Hindustan Dainik newspaper
- Login to Mylife.com to find out your past friends