Canara Bank is one of the biggest commercial banks in India and the official website of Canara Bank is www.canarabank.com. In the year 1906, Canara bank was established. Canara Bank has 2542 branches and the headquarters of the Canara bank is located in Bangalore. Canara Bank provides a wide range of products and services to its customers and along with other 13 banks; it was nationalized in the year 1969. Canara Bank net Banking services are accessible to the Core banking customers only, in both retail and corporate sectors; this facility has extended the business of the Bank.
Canara Bank had also developed internationally in the year 1976. Canara Bank has its international branches in Singapore, Dubai, London, Hong Kong. Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, and more. The total business of Canara bank is about Rs. 2 trillion. It has more than 47,389 employees. It offers various services like Savings Bank Account, Current Account, Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits, Housing Loan, Home Renovation Loan, Cancard Visa Credit Cards, Cancard Master Card, Cancard Visa International Gold Card and more.
Canara Bank also offers online banking facility to its customers. You can easily access your account online in just few minutes. You are able to get all information online. On the official website of Canara bank, an EMI and deposit calculator is also available. You can get inquire about interest rate and services offered by bank online.
Benefits of Canara Online Banking:
- Account Details of all Operative/Term Deposits/Loan Accounts
- Request Account Statement
- Bulletins from Bank’s Relationship Manager
- Summary of Operative Accounts/Term Deposit/Loan Accounts
- Opening and Viewing of Term Deposits, Term Deposit Payout Instructions and TDS Inquiry
- Change Password
- Initiation/Modification/Deletion and Viewing of Standing Instructions
- Funds transfer facility between own accounts of the same branch/maintained across CBS branches and Third Party Transfers
- DD/Pay Order Requests
- Contact Relationship Manager
- View/Query transactions in all Operative/Loan Accounts.
- Forex Rate / Interest Rate Inquiry
- MAIL (View Inbox / Draft / Compose mail to Relationship Manager / Sent Items)
- Cheque Book Request
- Update Profile
- Repayment of Loan
- Stop Payment Instructions
- Cheque / Cheque Book Status Inquiry
- Term Deposit / Loan Calculator
For login, there are two options given one for Retail Banking and another for Corporate Banking. Both logins are different, if someone has saving account then he/she have to login in Retail Banking not in Corporate banking. If someone made mistake then they may face problem in login. For login, you just need to username and password which is given by bank. If you want to apply for online banking, then visit your nearest Canara Bank branch.
You Might Also Like :
- Canara Bank Clerical Recruitment Application 2010
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2010 Application & Notifications
- Syndicate Bank Internet Banking at Syndicatebank.com
- Indianbank.net.in Net Banking login guide
- Axis Bank Net Banking Login Guide
- Information on Fifth Third Bank Online Banking/NetBanking Website (53.com)