Enjoy more than one saving with single credit card, this sentence may surprise you, but leading global financial services firm, “Chase” has made it possible with its freedom credit card. The use of credit card raises more and more for enjoying worry-free shopping, traveling or dining. No need to be angry when your loved one or better-half solicit your credit card for shopping, because shopping with freedom credit card gives more saving chances on daily spent. Chase Freedom Credit card is offered with three best CASH BACK rewards plans - $100, 5% and 1%, which can be applied as the day passes. Cardholders can also enjoy additional 10% cash back on online purchase. There are more than one choice to redeem Cash back rewards i.e. cash, gift cards, merchandise, travel or experiences, such as shopping, sports, excursions, or dining packages.
Time has arrived for taking your loved one for shopping or candle lit dinner with chase freedom card which is solid cash rewards credit card issued by JPMorgan Chase. It offers one of the biggest bonus cash back ($100) offering for sign ups. Chase freedom card is the best choice for those one, who wants to earn frosty solid cash in return for their spending. It offers unrestricted redeemable rewards for saving money so that you can be tension-free about the time limit of your earning point. It also offers ultra good deal, by which you can earn 5% cash back on your purchases and flat 1% cash back on all other daily basis purchases without any minimum annual spend and fee.
Benefits of Chase Freedom Card:
Offers $100 bonus cash back:
Generally, people earn 100 to 1000 bonus point on their first payments. But JPMorgan Chase has lifted this earning up to 10,000 points with this bonus offers. Do not require immediate shopping after activating card to enjoy this huge earning, but it gives 3 months time limit; so within this time limit, you have to make purchase at least $ 500 to receive bonus point (10000),which can be redeemed for a $100 check. You must make your all shopping payment through your freedom card because purchase made through balance transfer or check is not eligible for bonus point. One of the most important things is that, only first-time cardholder are qualified for it as well they have to wait at least 6 to 8 weeks for receiving their earning points to their account after qualifying for it.
Receive 5% cash back:
Not to worry about your next earning, as you are offered with another quarterly based on 5% cash back offer. It is one of the most attractive offers of freedom card, available without any limitations. You must activate your freedom card account in every three months as well spend $1,500 in bonus categories quarterly for earning this cash back reward. The total of 5% is made by earning 1% on all purchases and 4% more in bonus categories like gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants. The 5% cash back can be enjoyed as long as you want. Not all gas station and restaurant are eligible for this reward, so you can get 5% cash back on some selected Gas station including Chevron, CITGO, Hess, Sunoco or Texaco and restaurant such as McDonald’s, PF Chang’s, TGI Friday’s, Qdoba Mexican grill and The Cheesecake Factory. It has also included some hotel which provides bed & breakfasts, and inns as well as included travel agencies, discount travel sites, tour operators, vacation clubs, etc.
Unlimited 1% Cash back:
Moreover, you can also enjoy 1% cash back on all net purchase. You are able to earn extra 1 point for each $1 of airfare and hotel accommodation net purchases if you have made it through ultimaterewards.com. It does not offer point on cash advances, balance transfers, and cash-like charges for instance travelers checks, money orders, and foreign currency, etc. It has not set any margin for earning maximum number of points, so you can take life-time saving benefit.
10% cash back on online purchase:
Now-a-days most people prefer online shopping for saving a valuable time and money and it can become more enjoyable when it makes through freedom chase Card because it is provided with online saving option. By making online shopping from some participating merchants Macy’s best buy, sears, target.com, overstock.com, kohl’s, etc, you can get 10% cash back on per $1 spend.
How to apply for freedom Card on www.chase.com/freedom?
Without taking freedom Card, you can not enjoy this most valuable benefit, so apply on the Chase.com for getting freedom card. Following below steps for applying:
1) Make visit at creditcards.chase.com/freedom and hit “apply now”.
2) Provides all detail about your self, like name, home address, date of birth, financial information, contact information, security information, additional features and bank information (optional) in appropriate box.
3) During the process of applying, you can send the request for second card or given detail about transfer balance. It enables users to transfer up to 3 balances to their new account.
4) You must agree with the Pricing & Terms statement before submitting the application.
5) After finishing all process, submit your application.
6) You are also able to apply by calling at (888) 294-5491.
You will be sent confirmation mail as soon as you submit your application. You may receive your card at your home within 7 business days.
Applying is not enough for getting benefit, activating your card is also necessary to get 5% Cash back rewards. Just by applying your card information along with zip code, you can activate your card. There are several other options for activating your card like send text message and email, phone, like facebook.com/chasefreedom page and visit chase location.
How to redeem earning rewards at chase.com/freedom?
- Redeeming your rewards point is so simple; you just have to create your account by providing certain essential information such as your credit card number and social security number to verify your identity.
- In the next step, create unique user ID and obtain a system-generated identification code, which you can receive via phone or text. The identification code must be required for going at next step.
- Enter identification code and create a password just by using alphabetical and numerical character for more security. Finally, enter your contact information and agree terms of service for accessing your account online and redeem earning points.
- Your account page is displayed with all pertinent details about your account like outstanding balance, minimum payment due, payment due date, last statement balance, available credit and total credit limit.
- There are two options for ultimate rewards including “Go to Ultimate Rewards” and "Show Rewards Balance". You can view your balance from ‘Show Rewards Balance’ option, while view redemption option with current balance from ‘Go to Ultimate Rewards’ section.
- You can redeem your rewards points for cash, gift, merchandise, travel or experiences, and these all options can be explored from Ultimate Rewards homepage. You can cash your redeem points if you earn more than 2000 point. Earning point can be redeemed in front of gift cards. Rewards point can be exchanged for booking a trip including airfare, hotel and rental car as well for purchasing merchandise from selected merchants. Experiences add numerous things including culinary and wine, arts and entertainment, health and wellness, and sports and leisure.
- Select your suitable rewards and check out; you will receive your rewards within 7 to 10 days.
- No annual membership fee
- $100 Bonus Cash Back for the first 3 months on $500 spend
- Get 5% cash back in quarterly rotating categories
- Enjoy unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases
- Offers 10% cash back for online shopping
- No earning limits and never expire cash rewards
- Redeem Cash back rewards for cash, gift cards, merchandise, travel or experiences
- Apply for freedom card online
- Must activate your account to get 5% cash back
- You can not use freedom card at all places
You Might Also Like :
- Chase Freedom Credit Card Reward offer for 5% Cash Back
- Chase.Com/Credit: Find Right Chase Credit Card for You
- How to Pay Pottery Barn Credit Card Bill Online at Potterybarn.com
- How to activate Macys Credit card at Macys.com?
- ctfs.com/activate: Learn how to activate Canadian Tire Card Online?
- Macys American Express Card Reward Program