The official website of Kiwibank is www.kiwibank.com. Get facilities of Kiwibank Internet Banking Online at www.ib.kiwibank.co.nz by providing access number and password. Here is provided all the features and benefits of Kiwibank online banking.
The Kiwibank was started as a part of Alliance Party policy in the 1999-2002. The headquarters of Kiwibank are situated in Wellington, New Zealand. Kiwibank offers banking and financial services to its customers. Kiwibank is owned by the New Zealand government and the company’s Board of Directors is chaired by previous new Zealand Prime Minister Jim Bolger. In New Zealand Home loan, Kiwibank invested NZ$8m into a majority shareholding.
For offering the best value across their products Kiwibank has won the first four Sunday Star Times banking awards in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. Kiwibank has higher customer satisfaction ratings than the four large Australian-owned trading banks. Around the country Kiwibank has more than 800 staff and a nationwide ATM network.
Kiwibank offers and services:
- Personal banking - Personal loans, home loans, credit cards, savings accounts, everyday accounts, investments and insurance.
- Business banking - Lending, cheque accounts, saving accounts, credit cards, investments, merchant services and insurance.
- International services - Online and manual international money transfers, foreign exchange and foreign currency accounts and travellers' cheques.
- All the banking services you could possibly need including internet, phone and mobile banking, txt and email alerts, online and email statements, a nationwide network of ATMs — the works!
Independent Global Reviews judged that Kiwibank internet banking is the best in New Zealand. With the internet banking, you can easily manage Kiwibank accounts online. By online banking you can save time and also it works faster and secure. If you want to use internet banking on your mobile phone then also you can do it! If you are Kiwibank customer then register online now.
Kiwibank features and benefits:
- Check your account balances
- View a full transaction history for all your account
- Get statements online
- Pay and transfer
- View upcoming payment
- Transfer funds between your Kiwibank accounts
- Make payments to New Zealand bank account
- Pay bills and tax
- Make international payments
- Set up and change automatic payments
- Apply and open
- Order a Visa Debit Card
- Open an Online Call account
- Open a PIE Online Call account
- Your settings and services
- Set up and manage email or text alerts
- Register for mobile services
- Order cheque books
- Manage your personal details
- Internet banking guarantee
- Easily pay your bills without leaving your home and you can also receive it on your account automatically on the date or dates you specify. Online banking makes it easy and quick.
- They guarantee to reimburse any money taken from your Kiwibank accounts if you are the victim of internet banking fraud - as long as you use KeepSafe and follow their common sense security precautions.
- At anytime, anywhere you can get quick information about your accounts.
- For you it is easy to apply for new products in internet banking because they already have your personal details.
- Easily manage your personal settings, security features and services – anytime, anywhere.
How to Login?
- Open https://www.ib.kiwibank.co.nz/
- First enter your access number.
- Then enter your password.
- Then click on “Log in to internet banking”
For internet banking registration, visit your local Kiwibank or call on 0800113355 between 7am and 9pm, Monday to Friday or between 8am and 6pm at the weekend.
NOTE: After you registered yourself, you will be needed to activate internet banking by logging in within 72 hours. You require temporary password (which bank will give you when you register) and your customer access number to log in.
You Might Also Like :
- BRAC Bank Internet Banking: Login and Features Guide
- St.George Internet Banking Online at Stgeorge.com.au
- Guide to Encompass Credit Union Internet Banking using www.encompasscu.com.au
- Online Features of IMB Internet Banking
- How to Login to Union Bank of California Online banking at Uboc.com
- Rbs Digital Banking Login Guide at RbsDigital.Com or www.Rbs.Co.Uk