Slammer Escape game is a cool game from coolbuddy.com. While playing this game, you have to escape to be able to finish the game. If you need help to complete the game, a walkthrough of Slammer Escape is provided below.
It is the latest point and click room escape game. Maybe you get stuck in this game and now it is up to you to escape from this unknown world. Below is the game description of the game you need a walkthrough to: "Trapped in the Slammer?
Merlin Perez Gore (Hotel Escape series) created Slammer Escape. In this game you are trapped in what looks like a prison cell, with no idea why you are here! It is a time to put your escape skills to work is this new game, almost all in black and white! The prison is short on handy escape materials like crowbars and screwdrivers.
Visit coolbuddy.com to play the game.
Read walkthrough given below for where your arrow changes and has flashing circles to know where to click.
Slammer Escape walkthrough:
- Go to the right and take mirror from against the wall
- Again go right -- note lock on door
- Turn right and note the clock time
- Turn Right and click the toilet to zoom in -- Take the toilet paper roll
- See the hole at the bottom of the sink cabinet
- Go back to see the room again and click the poster
- Rip through the middle and take the key mold and note
- Click on the note to read It -- note the shape
- Back up and click on the top bunk of the bed
- Click the mattress and take the file
- Click at the left corner of the bottom bunk and take the wire
- In the same view, click on the mirror in your inventory
- See the Backwards note about when the guards are on duty 8am-1pm And 3pm To 8 Am
- Do some math == The guards are off duty (1-3 Pm)
- Lousy Prison
- Back Up
- Click on the bottom bunk again in the same place
- Now click the headboard
- Note the counting tick marks on the wall 6,8,11
- Back up and go right
- Click the bed post which will ask how long you want to sleep
- You want to sleep until 1pm, so for 13 hours
- Face the clock again after waking up
- Click The Bars Under The Clock By The Floor
- Click The File And It Will Ask If You Want To File The Bars
- Click The File Again And Get The Piece Of Bar
- Use the file on the piece of bar
- Turn to face the sink and toilet
- Zoom in on the sink cabinet
- Click on file
- Make it look like the shape in the note (5 sided)
- Click on re-shaped bar piece and then get the blue paper
- Turn Right 2 Times And Face The Wall At The End Of The Bed
- Use the blue paper to see the invisible writing
- Count the number of letters in the words
- Match them to the numbers of counting ticks from the headboard
- 6 8 11 So click caught captured and confinement
- Click the blue paper in your inventory to put it away
- Take the other part of the key mold from the wall
- Face the clock again
- Throw the piece of bar at the clock with which you are done It because the note said It had 2 uses
- Take the clock battery from the floor
- Click on the wire-wrapped toilet paper roll and make a fire
- You have now a key!
- Use the key on the door lock and you are out!
Slammer Escape walkthrough Gameplay Guide Video from youtube:
You Might Also Like :